- Ensure that medical education is appropriate using multiple channels with a focus on creating digital contents. Work cross-functionally to develop omnichannel experience for HCPs and patients.
- Responsible for tracking and measuring impacts of activities and contents with clear metrics.
- Responsible for management of Medical Digital projects including DTC activities (e.g. Janssen Health net; For Patient site). This will entail strategic thinking and project management around the programs created within Medical Affairs. Liaise with thought leaders, academic institutions, vendors and internal stakeholders to drive medical digital initiatives.
Driving customer focus
Accomplishing functional objectives by developing MAF plans
Setting appropriate benchmarks and developing KPIs
Tracking and evaluating functional activities with KPIs
Managing operational Medical Digital budget and allocating human resources based on brand strategy in each assigned task
Collaborating with functional directors to improve the functional excellence and alignment
Developing the Digital strategy aligned with the brand strategy in collaboration with other departments in MAF and other divisions in Janssen
Gathering and analyzing the unmet medical needs and insights from internal & external stakeholders
Day to day project management (lead) for MAF activities, report the progress to internal stakeholders
Creating a detailed work plan and determine the resources (time, budget, FTE etc) required
Developing a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
Reviewing the project schedule with the team affected by the project activities, revise the schedule as required
Monitoring the progress of the project including budget management and making adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
Updating internal stakeholders in the company on the progress of the project
Reviewing the quality of the project completed on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standard
Handling inquiries from external customers in a compliant manner and maintain communication with internal stakeholders
Collaborating with other functions including regional teams, in compliance with internal and external regulations
Establishing good relationship with internal stakeholders (BU/R&D/AP; group level, individual issue or task oriented)
Developing professional capability including TA knowledge, leadership and digital skills
Managing vendors for Medical Digital activities
Supporting MAF initiated scientific events if needed
•1-2 years related industry experience in medical affairs and competency in any scientific role.
•Experience with customer relationship management is required (thought leader development, speaker bureau management, clinical training, vendor management etc).
•A strong record of leadership, professional advancement and accomplishments.
•Therapeutic area knowledge in oncology, hematology or immunology is highly desirable.
•Familiar with digital content creation, development of multi-channel and omnichannel customer experience
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel in a cross-functional team environment
- Advanced presentation skills and business acumen as a necessity
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business situations and identify trends and creative business solutions
- Mastery of regulatory and legal requirements associated with pharmaceutical marketing and sales.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and respect
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)