Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905771005W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to be located in İstanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 134,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Johnson & Johnson develops more than 750 kinds of products in the sectors of personal care, pharmaceutical and hospital products and offers them to public health throughout the world. Janssen became the pharmaceutical member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies in 1961. Janssen is one of the Research & Development based and prominent pharmaceutical company in entire world. Janssen, centered in Belgium, offers integrated healthcare solutions to improve human health in the five major areas: Central nervous system diseases (psychiatry, dementia, epilepsy), oncology/hematology, infected diseases (HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, tuberculosis), diabetics and immunology (psoriasis). Today Janssen realizes marketing and sales activities in order to meet more of our customers' healthcare needs in the areas such as psychiatry, oncology, hematology, infection, internal medicine, neurology, and immunology with its >200 employees in Turkey.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Participate in business planning and forecasting processes and coordinate data collection & information sharing between departments
• Continuous tracking and forecasting of financials to avoid surprises as well as to provide visibility to senior management
• Participate in management reporting process and work on the improvements of the various business analysis
• Be a business partner to business units, responsible for leading the business planning cycle and providing financial leadership in business cases
• Leadership in Operating Expense control and efficiency
• Participate in month-end corporate financial closing and reporting processes by complying with the US GAAP standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economic, Management Engineering or Finance
- Minimum 6-7 years of work experience in a leading multinational company’s (Pharmaceutical Company experience is preferred) Financial analysis, budget and planning related department. (2-3 years experience in audit/consultancy firms is preferred).
- Very good command of oral and written both English and Turkish
- For male candidates military service must be completed
- Highly analytical, Problem-Solving, Seeing big picture
- Great team worker, Strong collaboration, very good communicator
- Demonstrate Leadership capabilities and High impact & influence
- Very good Prioritization,
- Flexible, copes with working with deadlines & stress
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)