Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Country Lead Cerenovus Germany (m/f/d)
Requisition ID: 1905770998W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of surgery, orthopaedics, neurological disease, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Cerenovus is a global leader in neurovascular care. Offering a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke, Cerenovus is committed to changing the trajectory of stroke.
We are recruiting a Country Lead (m/f/d) for our Cerenovus Neurovascular business. In this role you will have full leadership responsibility for all activities in this neurovascular business unit for Germany. Whilst the head office is in Norderstedt, this role can be conducted from anywhere in Germany. A high ability to travel is required.
- Plans, develops, and directs all Sales activity for designated business area based on sales/profitability and other goals and objectives established in conjunction with the business / sales lead to deliver profitable share growth
- Formulates and communicates overall Sales objectives, policies, and strategies for the Business Unit in alignment with regional and global direction, driving local execution
- Leads commercial strategy
- Ensures effective implementation and execution of policies and plans to direct the growth of the designated business unit(s) and to achieve both long-term and short-range objectives, member of the business area Leadership team reporting to business / sales lead
Key areas of responsibility:
- Deliver the sales and marketing strategy of designated business area ensuring that the delivery of plans brings profitable growth in excess of market place and competition in Germany
- Lead a variety of different sales roles, Clinical Specialists and Sales Consultants
- Equip and drive the sales team “to win” through rigorous selection, training, process organization, incentive schemes and personal development programs
- Develop and implement Commercial framework and review process for business area
- Continuously build and develop the leadership pipeline with high calibre individuals.
- Develop strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders
- Represent Germany for designated business area in EMEA and Global
- Conducts business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements
- Experienced sales and marketing leader with a minimum of 2 years leadership experience and a track record of success, delivering results in challenging business environments
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Business fluent language skills in German and English (verbally and written)
- Preferably with previous sales/marketing experience within a neuro lab or surgical/theatre environment
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety and Quality & Regulatory Compliance Policies
- Willingness to frequent travel, up to 80%
- Potential need to work evenings and 2-3 days away from home per week
- Experience with neurovascular business
- University degree in business/science
- Working knowledge of the DRG system, hospital environment and medical device industry.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)
Marketing & Sales