Johnson & Johnson Careers
Return to Work - Re-ignite Associate
Requisition ID: 1905770335W
Did you take a break from the professional world to pursue other priorities? Do you want to develop technologies and create solutions that significantly improve patients' lives? If you are an experienced, high-caliber STEM Professional eager to return to engineering after a break of two or more years, this Re-Ignite Career Program is for you.
This six (6) month paid returnship as part of our Return to work Program will refresh your technical skills while you work with a market leader in healthcare. In addition to key job responsibilities, we provide technical training, professional development, and peer mentoring with full access to the engineering science and technology community at DePuy Synthes and the possibility of becoming a full-time employee after completion of the program with the most dynamic health care organization in the world, Johnson & Johnson.
Key job responsibilities:
- Provides technical support in identifying continuous improvements to manufacturing operations and implementing new technologies.
- Supports the needs of manufacturing areas in terms of meeting the requirements for quality standards and compliant documentation, capacity, product availability and cost.
- Provides technical support regarding equipment design and development, testing of materials, preparation of specifications and operator instructions, process studies, investigations, root cause analysis, problem solving and report or presentation preparation.
- Performs assignments designed to continue the development of professional work knowledge and abilities.
Education & experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree.
- 2-4 years of experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required.
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device is preferred.
- Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification or 2 years of experience preferred.
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrates strong computer skills, such as the use of Microsoft Office, Minitab, and databases.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and project management skills and are results oriented.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)