Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905770326W
- Organize and plan the work within the functional planning group. Working supervisor of the functional planning group
- Set up and maintenance of internal and/or external project schedules (short term scope of 2 years) to ensure completion of deliverables within the department strategy
- Support creating and maintaining inter-departmental schedules with timelines, milestones, FTE’s, and OOP’s (CAPEX and OPEX) based on information from representatives of the other departments.
- Support analysing critical path and schedule risk
- Support scenario development for improvement on timelines and/or budget
- Supporting Project Management Organization by providing cross-functional project plan alignment, schedule risk analysis and suggestions for improvement on timelines
- Updating files in company-specific software tool and supplying them with a VPAD project budget (FTE and OOP’s)
- Provide support with synchronizing HLP with Functional Planning
- Aligns internally to link activities to Clinical Trials, Interim reports etc.
- Assist departmental heads by generating supply vs demand overviews, resource loading analysis and suggestions for improvement on resource allocation
- Set up and maintenance of Resource Supply Data in planning tool (based on 1-supply) on a VPAD level in collaboration with Departmental Heads
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to be able to collect, consolidate, analyze, summarize and report on large volumes of supply chain data.
- Application knowledge of business planning and control systems.
- Ability to be able to benchmark and continuously improves business planning and supply chain management processes.
- Very Good interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to be able to operate in a collaborative and cross-functional organization.
- Customer focused ensuring that customer requirements are clearly planned for and communicated within the organization.
- Innovative in the development and design of supply chain processes and systems.
- Very good problem solving and resolution implementation skills.
- Results and performance driven.
- Highly motivated, adaptable and flexible.
- • Strong planning and organizational skills.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention BV (8852)