Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Activation Manager
Requisition ID: 1905770310W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Permanent, full time
As Brand Activation Manager you will be responsible for top Johnson & Johnson brands in Poland (categories: Feminine Care & Oral Care or OTC). You will report to Brand Activation Leader.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- responsibility for P&L of the brand,
- development, implementation and execution of annual strategic and operating plans,
- preparation of long-term plans and NPIs pipeline for the category,
- evaluation of activities, research, advertising campaigns – recommending improvements,
- systematic control of competitors activities in the segment,
- co-operation with the agencies (media house, advertising agencies – ATL, BTL, research agencies),
- responsibility for the brand communication strategy and execution,
- brand performance analysis and cost control,
- effective communication with global marketing team,
- effective collaboration with local category solution/ shopper and sales teams
- complex cross-functional projects coordination and implementation
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- minimum 3 up to 4 years of experience in consumer marketing department on (J)BM position,
- strategic thinking capability with high analytical skills,
- good communication skills and presentations skills,
- high level of inner motivation & proactive approach
- high level of digital knowledge
- good sense of taste
- ability to talk openly about very intimate topics
- leadership skills
- great sense of responsibility
- fast learner and good team player,
- self-organization, experience in project management,
- Fluent English and Polish
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)