Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Manager DePuy Synthes
Requisition ID: 1905770235W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
SALES MANAGER (DEPUY SYNTHES)
Multiple location: Romania
The Sales Manager is responsible for the sales in a specified geographical area, for a particular franchise. Contributes to the development of the sales team, sales strategy and is responsible for applying sales plans within the franchise that fit the overall sales and business strategy of the company
- Manages, coordinates and develops sales force/ team within a certain region/geographical area/country
- Contributes to the development of the sales strategy
- Assists in the development of sales objectives
- Responsible for implementing all sales plans to support overall sales and business strategy of the company
- Oversees sales contacts and contracts with customers
- May also have responsibility for key client relationships
- Conducts sales meetings and communicates new strategies to the sales force
- Makes recommendations on sales quotas, assigns territories and accounts to sales representatives in order to achieve agreed sales targets within an allocated budget.
- Additional responsibilities include sales administration, customer support, sales support and cooperation with logistics
- Responsible for sales and people management
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting
- Performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures, standards and Our Credo.
- Responsible for driving the commercial goal in Orthopedics area.
- Responsible for assuring a well balanced approach to the market in respect of the JnJ health care compliance rules and local laws.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- University degree (BA/BS in life science or business discipline)
- Direct sales experience required, preferred orthopedics experience of minimum 5 years with a proven successful pathway in driving commercial results.
- A previous experience in people management will be well evaluated.
- Sound technical knowledge of the product and selling techniques is required.
- Good attitude in team-working with people coming from different cultures and nationalities.
- Effective interpersonal skills, good communication skills and ability to build professional credibility and respect with business partners. Sound commercial knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency.
- Self-starter, innovative, independent, flexible, high ethical standards, adaptable, entrepreneurial
- Driving license
- Fluent in English and native level of Romanian
In return, we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employees benefits
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)