Johnson & Johnson Careers
Medical Lead SK
Requisition ID: 1905770220W
The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for Janssen, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
As Medical Lead YOU will:
- Lead and manage the function of medical affairs to achieve organizational objectives. Medical Affairs consists from areas of medical education, medical information, regulatory, pharmacovigilance and market quality. Be responsible for the design, development and implementation of programs related to educational, promotional and reporting materials for products related to Phase lllb, Phase IV, solicited and non-solicited studies, publications, etc
- Manages the design and implementation plans of medical affairs program, including identification of critical paths, budget development and tracking of all projects.
- Leads and manages direct reports.
- Establishes accountability for assignments.
- Manages creation of educational, promotional and reporting materials for use by internal stakeholders.
- Manages publication planning, preparation and review.
- Supports technical training needs of partners.
- Manages review of promotional material.
- Implements plans for clinical trials, including protocol, staffing and budgeting as it relates to business initiatives.
- Ensures that trials/registries are conducted according to all applicable guidelines, regulations, company procedures and high ethical/quality standards.
- Implements policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information pertaining to the company's products for internal use by customer and by government.
- Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities.
- Executes the company's drug surveillance/product safety program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
- Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product development.
- Fulfill other tasks or duties set by direct manager.
- University degree in bioscience, medical doctor advantage.
- Experience in the relevant therapeutic area preferable.
- Regulatory Affairs and Quality experience.
- Strong analytical, communication, decision-making and leadership skills for interaction with external and internal customers and partners.
- Team worker with good communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities and complex systems simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and participate effectively both independently and as part of multiple teams
- Leadership and people management skill.
- Project management skills.
- Positive attitude to change if needed, ability to challenge "status quo"
- Honest, trustworthy personality
- Leadership, Empathy, Open communication, leading by example
- Working experience of multiple therapeutic areas, oncology/hematology/immunology especially
- Ability to navigate and produce results in a global, matrix organization, strong cross-departmental support, interdisciplinary approach
- Pro-active and goal-oriented thinking
- Excellent communication skills (oral, business writing, presenting and listening)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- High level of ethical standards in business
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)