Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business & Market Data Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905770211W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Full time permanent contract
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Supporting Sales and Brand&Shopper Activation Teams in the area of planning, analysis & process improvement.
- Providing insights and recommendations based on sales, market data & sales force effectiveness analysis.
- Preparing regular and ad hoc integrated data mining and analyses for sales management to identify marketing opportunities.
- Driving revenue growth management projects. Analyzing effectiveness and profitability of current/planned promotions.
- Preparing dashboards, reports and business cases to support operations & strategy of the Commercial Team.
- Supporting, implementation and continuous development of tools facilitating business processes.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Min. 3 years of experience in analytical area (ideally in Finance, market data, sales effectiveness analysis, revenue growth management).
- Strong business focus is essential for this position. Good understanding of FMCG market is a plus.
- Analytical thinking and ability to formulate relevant conclusions.
- A professional and persuasive attitude.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel is a must, SAP would be an advantage
- Experience in working with market data analysis will be an asset
- Ability to use and implement Business Intelligence solutions (BW, Tableau, Power BI) is a plus
- Excellent English and Polish (written and verbal)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)