1. Finance representative for J&J China top beauty brand BLTs to assist commercial team making critical business decision through P&L analysis, promotion analysis, financial simulation, etc.
- Monitor and forecast quarterly/full-year brand P&L for both topline and bottom line achievement
- Monitor, analyze and forecast A&P spending vs. budget planning to identify potential risk/issues and support management decision making.
- Closely work with cross-functional and regional team to ensure New Product Development launched via Free Trade Zone model as well as general trade model as scheduled.
- Understand pricing strategy, promotional strategy and expansion plan of the new brands/products and translate them into P&L impact. Identify potential opportunities and risks with mitigation plan.
- Strong communication skill required.
Ability to work in a complex and matrix environment.
Quick learner and high aptitude to work in dynamic environment.
Analytical and hard working – ability to deep dive on numbers.
High on team work and collaboration
2. Experience & Knowledge
2-3 years’ experience in financial planning and analysis
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint is required Knowledge of SAP and TM1 is a plus
3. Education & Professional Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
Member of local CPA / ACCA or equivalent
4. Language Requirements
Fluent English in both speaking and writing
Johnson & Johnson (China) Ltd. (7047)