Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Requisition ID: 1905770155W
Lead - MLL Site Services
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Lead – MLL (Manufacturing, Lab and Logistics) Site Services within TS (Technology Services). The preferred location for this position is Tokyo, Japan, local and international travel are required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the lead for MLL site services for TS (Technology Services), the incumbent is responsible for TS services for the sites under his/her management. The position requires a lead with skills and competency to handle and help manage the complexity of local MLL sites. In this role, the lead will focus on improving overall services to our business with a Supply Chain focus. This is a specialist role, which holds site delivery responsibilities extended for IT infrastructure and applications directly supporting the Supply Chain and associated systems.
· · Responsible for overall site health and infrastructure environment - Monitors service levels, tracks metrics/analytics, and ensures site health of TS services
· Site delivery responsibilities expanded to MES infrastructure and integration of MES infrastructure with plant devices
· Coordinates and acts as SPOC for complex service requests (e.g., MES, Lab and warehouse systems, End user devices, networking services, Collaboration)
· Interacts with MLL platform owners to problem-solve future-state requirements
· Serves as source of functional understanding of processes, tools, and integration of MLL plant equipment with IT platforms (e.g., Wonderware, Camstar, OSIPI, Werum, LIMS, Tracksys etc), as well as Lab, Manufacturing, Distribution and Warehouse (LMDW) business knowledge
· Interacts with multiple MLL stakeholders – Execution systems, plant engineers and technicians and MLL IT
· Maintains IT facilities ownership (e.g., local computer rooms)
· Performs site-level Disaster Recovery (DR), Business Continuity Plan (BCP), CMDB related to TS services
· Local representation/site support services for audit/HR investigations related to TS services
· Local/site-level asset planning, purchasing, deployment and decommissioning related to TS services
· End user knowledge (e.g., training, technical writing) related to TS services
· Vendor management associated with Ricoh/Xerox or any other vendors related to TS services
· Supports TS financial reporting and analysis of site infrastructure costs
· Accountable for TS services at the sites and the associated reliability and uptime of the site operations dependent on TS services
· Fast response time to high-priority MLL requests
· · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 6+ years’ Information Technology experience related to deployment of IT application solutions, infrastructure solutions and portfolio/project management.
· Good understanding of processes, applications, and integration of LMDW plant equipment with IT platforms, familiar with ISA-95 foundational IT services across all layers
· Hands-on experience of Syncade, WM6, OSI PI, Wonderware, Loftware and E-code will be preferred
· Experience with Microsoft SQL database and programming languages.
· Experience in multiple technology service towers such as server, storage, virtualization, web, messaging, databases, WAN/LAN, Microsoft Windows, desktop computing hardware and software.
· Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with the ITIL framework
· Experience in an FDA regulated environment with broad knowledge of regulatory compliance in IT infrastructure Systems (i.e. GxP manufacturing and laboratory systems) would be ideal
· Ability to interact with multiple MLL stakeholders – Execution systems, plant engineers, and Lab technicians and the MLL IT Leader.
· Experience with managing multi-site and global support models.
· Sensitive to project timeline and financial cost. He/She must be aware of the big picture, following process and J&J technology standards. Demonstrates leadership to define requirements for MLL site services and related project risk
· Self-starter, capable of creative and innovative thought and the ability to progress ideas from development, implementation and constant improvement
· Excellent communication skills, interact daily with J&J business partners like HCL, HP, Accenture, Verizon, and others
· Strong customer focus and service orientation
· Should be bilingual in Japanese and English, being able to communicate fluently in these languages both written and spoken.
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)
IT Process Mgmt and Control