Duties & Responsibilities
• Administers medical affairs programs management, safety reporting, data coordination/management and reporting/communication of results ( for example, publication, presentations, communication materials).
• Participates in developing policies and procedures for development and provision of medical an.
• Research educational and technical materials in support of local and regional speakers upon unsolicited request.
• Organizes technical information and education regarding the safe and effective use of company products to health care providers and other customers.
• Plans clinical educational activities that facilitate learning regarding clinically relevant information to physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals.
• Screening and processing of unsolicited medical education grants for therapeutic and operational appropriateness. Supports medical operations.
• Participates in the company's drug surveillance program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
• Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government regulations. Oversees quantitative and qualitative data analysis. Facilitates understanding of clinical trial data.
• Ensures the quality and integrity of the data generated from clinical trials. Maintains relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the information integrity. Integrates appropriate information into training programs.
Medical Doctor, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Nutrition or related
Years of Experience
Minimum of 2 years of experience in similar roles.
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.
México-Distrito Federal-Ciudad de México-Organización
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)Área
Educación al clienteRequisition ID