Johnson & Johnson Careers
LINE COORDINATOR I
Requisition ID: 1905770046W
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Under direct supervision, coordinates production associates to meet production schedules in compliance with the Quality
System, EHS and company policies while ensuring that equipment and material resources are used effectively and
To provide support to the manufacturing supervisor by coordinating various activities to meet the production schedule, including the continuous supply of components and supplies, equipment set-up verifications and meeting training requirements of personnel, while ensuring that quality specifications are met and procedures are followed.
• Responsible to schedule production line based on supply demand requirements
• Manages the effective and efficient utilization of equipment and material resources to optimize performance
• Assists the manufacturing supervisor to ensure production schedules are met
• Has the responsibility to maintain the line running, by ensuring continuous supply of components, supplies, and tooling
• Verifies that machines and equipment are appropriately set-up with the aid of maintenance technicians
• Verifies compliance of machinery and equipment calibration with respect to due dates
• Immediately reports quality issues, increases in defect rates, and equipment malfunction to the manufacturing supervisor or line engineer, contributing to their resolution
• Ensures appropriate cleaning and housekeeping of workstations as required by procedures.
• Timely distributes associates at the start of the shift based on line balancing and production requirements
• Verifies correct labeling and lot quantities
• Responsibilities include some clerical functions within the Business Unit, including scrap reports, training records, production metrics, manufacturing documents and others
• Maintains kanbans and other storage areas in the manufacturing floor organized
• Ensures compliance to the quality policy and productivity goals
• Supports and promotes the safety and industrial hygiene objectives of the plant
Verifies the training of each associate according to requirements and ensures standard work is followed
• Executes GMP’s audits
• Participates in continuous improvement actions
• Supports and executes rewards and recognition programs
• Other responsibilities may be assigned and not all responsibilities listed may be assigned
• Comply with the Quality Procedures, Laws and regulations that apply and with our company regulations whether local, state and federal as well as procedures, and environmental health and safety policies.
- High School education or equivalent minimum required
- Minimum of two years of experience as assembly operator in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the medical device industry.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of
employees assigned to this job.
E.E.S., S.A. de C.V. Mexico (8283)