Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905769862W
Job Description summary
Provides a wide range of secretarial and administrative support to the PH TA Clinical Science team and specific managers. Duties may include normal secretarial activities such as communication, word processing, scheduling appointments and travel, and so on. Takes initiative to follow up on relevant issues and informs manager of status as well.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Provides personal administrative support for D2+ managers in travel arrangements (flight/train bookings, ground transportation, hotel, online Visa Applications etc.) and expenses.
- Provides support for meeting planning (Schedule large meetings (>10 people, also off-site meetings) including catering.
- Provides guidance for consultancy agreements, and support for purchase orders and payments to consultants. Provides monthly accruals reporting for the department.
- Provides employee administration support including schedule office moves and space planning, on boarding/off boarding - logistics and peripherals (e.g. space/phone/laptop, etc.).
- Maintains People Database/Distribution Lists/Org Charts.
- Develops, maintains and prepare SharePoint and other platforms.
- Prepares and distributes announcements and communications.
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment.
Essential knowledge and skills
- High School/Secondary Education or Equivalent,
- Generally requires 2-3 years related experience
- Handle ad-hoc projects tasks upon request
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency working with electronic tools and systems (e.g. systems for IT, Procurement, Finance, and HR processes
- Self-motivated and responsible
Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd (Swiss Confederation) (8542)