Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Process Expert
Requisition ID: 1905769739W
Role – Business Process Expert
Business area – Medical Devices
Location – Sunbury on Thames
Pay grade - 25
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of creative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is designed to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
As a Business Process Expert, you will support EMA supply chain team in achieving its objectives by maintaining operational effectiveness in the order to cash area, support end users through troubleshooting and problem resolution
- You will analyse business processes, drive improvements and give recommendations while gaining alignment in the organisation.
- Your role will support business goals through strategic projects and key initiatives by leading supply chain (OTC) related ERP and supporting systems requirements.
- Conduct "as is" and "to be" analyses to help define scope of process improvement projects, ERP system Support design of new and improved supply chain processes, perform gap analyses.
- You will translate business requirements to IT functional/technical specifications and user stories.
- You will be responsible for planning and execution of UAT (user acceptance testing) in assigned projects to ensure that system requirements are aligned to the business goals and objectives.
- Support day to day operations in order to cash area by responding to end user requests, perform troubleshooting tasks and partner with IT to ensure timely resolution of problems.
- Perform daily monitoring of process flow (order to invoice failures) as well as daily reporting and analytics.
- Ensure process documentation (job aids, desk top procedures, general information, etc) is kept up to date and appropriately stored.
- Through assigned activities (lean, process improvements, network studies), analyse the deliver business processes for inefficiencies and inadequacies.
- Gain business alignment and approvals for solutions or improvements.
We are looking for you to bring your high degree of customer and process focus to this exciting opportunity. You will work with a variety of internal customers and business partners across different geographies, languages, cultures and levels so a confident communicator is important.
Experience and Skills:
- In-depth understanding of SAP ECC 6.0 functionality across sales and distribution module.
- Proven experience in SAP SD implementations or improvements and production support, on power user level.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of supply chain core business processes on EMA level
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of integration points with OTC processes (Intercompany billing, Customer Billing, Customer Master, Material Master, Pricing, Order Flow)
- Experience in SAP ERP interface support for both customers and vendors across supply chain including 3PL integration or links into WCS systems (warehouse control/management systems)
- Highly computer-literate, proficient use of Microsoft packages
- SAP BI query and reporting knowledge and SAP query reporting
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with emphasis on clear reporting/presentation
- Strong Presentation, influencing and presentations skills are advantageous to this opportunity
- High level of accuracy & attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requirements successfully
We are passionate about our work and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines. We care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we are:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
United Kingdom-England-Sunbury on Thames-
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)