Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Head of Key Account Management (m/f)
Requisition ID: 1905769738W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, hematology, immunology, neuroscience, pulmonary hypertension and infectious diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson (J&J).
The Janssen Alpine Cluster (Austria and Switzerland) is responsible for sales and marketing in these countries and delivers close to $500 million in sales. The company is one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in these markets.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop strategies to improve access to innovative hospital medicines and patient outcomes.
- Work collaboratively across the organization and with Austrian trade associations and other partners on health policy priorities.
- Nurture, grow and lead relationships with relevant partners at hospital level.
- Design, build and deliver a strategic account plan.
- Leading and developing our hospital account team (2 direct reports).
- Set up commercial policies together with internal partners.
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic business initiatives in response to the changing healthcare environment (e.g. Innovation Boards, Hospital HTA etc.).
- Effectively communicate and educate the internal organization on policy trends, opportunities and emerging issues that may impact the company.
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and Janssen.
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits.
We offer excellent conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 74.500 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Janssen Cilag Pharma GmbH (8558)