Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Financial Services
Requisition ID: 1905769734W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full time, permanent contract
Primary responsibility is to lead the intercompany team and all underlying processes. Additionally, the Manager Financial Services is the backup and support of the Senior Manager Shared Finance DACH. Furthermore, he/she serves as a change agent and project lead for process improvements and transfers in Shared Finance.
- Leads Intercompany team (hiring, development, resource planning and compensation of team members to keep organization agile and able to cope with current challenges).
- Proactively identifies process gaps in intercompany and demonstrates expertise in projects, special accounting requirements, new process set-up and business partnering in and outside finance.
- Responsible for all SOX controls and documentation for Intercompany processes.
- Recommends and implements actions to improve operational procedures and internal controls.
- Actively supports key business initiatives that impact accounting processes
- Performs all assigned monthly accounting close activities including variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and journal entries
- Leads or supports projects in Shared Finance
- Responsible for yearly US-GAAP legal reporting intercompany tie-out and support of all other legal reporting requirements
- Responsible for other general ledger related tasks as assigned
- University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Existing or willing to obtain recognized accounting qualification such as CPA (Certified Public Accountant), CMA (Certified Management Accountant) or CIA (Corporate Internal Audit)
- Minimum of 5-7 years in applicable finance, accounting experience.
- Good communication, project and leadership skills
- Stress resistance, flexibility and sense of priority to handle tasks and deadlines
- “Can do” attitude: ability to manage complex and ambiguous situations
- Able to demonstrate values consistent with J&J Credos
- Strong business acumen, Strong Customer orientation, Project management capabilities
- Strong teamwork attributes in a virtual/remote environment
- Proactivity: Ability to look ahead and anticipate
- Experience in driving and implementing change
- Process oriented, strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills and working knowledge of other MS Office applications (Outlook, Powerpoint, Word) required
- Fluent English, German & French an asset
- SAP knowledge (FI/CO)
- Experience in other functional accounting areas (i.e. general ledger, fixed assets)
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)