Closing date 18th Feb 2020
The Marketing Manager – EMEA will be responsible for supporting the Oral Care or Baby businesses in EMEA. You will also become very close to markets and develop knowledge and expertise across the whole Essential Health portfolio, helping the overall Essential Franchise group & markets achieve their financial objectives.
Innovation: Work with cross-functional team to assess feasibility of the innovation ideas coming from the Lead market squad. Note ideas will not only be product innovation. They can also be cost innovation, Life Cycle Management or Joint Viable Creation ideas. Work with Lead and Adapt markets on the business case and secure resources for projects. Lead the feasibility phase of the project. Be the DRI to deliver the project once it is resourced.
Deploy & Scale: Scaling initiatives and content is a key focus for this role. This person is a key enabler that ensures that needs of Adapt markets are considered by Lead markets & works with Adapt markets to scale key initiatives that make sense for them. Decision rights on launch/no launch & campaigns with markets.
Equity & Content creation: Contribute to the shaping of brand equity guidelines. Represent the needs of the Adapt markets when Lead market creates content.
EH Cluster Champion: through the work done with the CE/RCIS, this person will become very close to the CE/RCIS Cluster and develop knowledge and expertise across the whole Essential Health portfolio in the CE/RCIS, helping the overall Essential Franchise group & the CE/RCIS teams achieve their financial objectives.
Personal Development, Training: Take ownership of personal development and drive personal development plan. Track and discuss progress with line manager minimum every quarter
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree mandatory; Master degree desired.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Strong influencing skills coupled with Commercial understanding of P&L and financials.
- Experience in working cross-functionally in High Performance Teams.
- Experience in working on end-to end projects. Strong overall business & marketing management experience.
- Ability to master complexity.
- Detailed bottom-up delivery-focus mind-set with strong project management skills.
- Dedicated and results driven – brings new ideas to the table & holds others accountable.
- Very strong Interpersonal skills and a collaborative style, able to work with multiple partners simultaneously and influence them.
- Prior experience of local or regional marketing.
- Lives into the TAO behaviours: TRUST, AGILITY, OWNERSHIP.
- Has great ability to shape and operate in an ambiguous environment.
- This role needs someone with a “can-do” mindset who thrives in an agile entrepreneurial set up.
- Great listening skills are also important.
- The role needs a very collaborative individual who can take challenges on board constructively but also decide when a call needs to be made.
- Ability to challenge the status quo, make the complex simple and communicate very clearly.
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)