The objective of the Internship is to give graduates a first work experience and the opportunity to familiarize themselves with the Johnson & Johnson – DePuy Synthes Engineering, Science and Technology (EST) organization and business environment. Interns will be in charge to lead sub-projects and support various work and activities in their respected area of responsibility.
The length of the internship is between 6-12 months and it could be part of a bachelor thesis.
Position duties and responsibilities may include but not limited to:
• Support projects and activities within the Project Engineering function• Support project and activities within the Manufacturing Engineering function• Support projects and activities within the Process Engineering function• Monitor and control project execution (scope, timeline, budget)• Facilitate project workshops and organize events
Special working condition / Security aspects
The candidate will spend time on the shop floor close to manufacturing activities
- Manufacturing Engineering graduate or student
- Interested in the career path of manufacturing engineering
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Office is a must (knowledge of Sharepoint is a plus)
- Interpersonal skills, excellent organization and communication skills
- High degree of confidence and professional integrity
- Ability to work independently, self-organized
- Ability to work in teams
- Business fluent in English, working knowledge of German, French or Italian is an advantage
Synthes GmbH (7111)