Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905769515W
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Builds and executes market business plan that identifies metrics, targets, strategies, tactics, and budget to be utilized to meet corporate procedure growth objectives.
- Analyzes local market trends, competition, and customer needs using available data and. Creates and executes clinical education programs designed to teach procedural awareness, procedural skills and the safe and efficacious use of products.
- Conducts marketing presentations and follow-up activities to build market level awareness and adoption. Meets with key physician practices and hospital marketing and administrative personnel to present marketing programs and procedure expansion solutions.
- Supports market development activities for emerging procedures. Identifies regional and national institutions that serve as centers of excellence for various specialties, diseases, and procedures.
- Establish key strategic partnerships across a wide range of stakeholders including surgeons, nurses, referring physicians, hospital administration, societies, and program administrators.
- Preparación Académica: Título universitario (Ing. Industrial, Marketing, Administración), MBA deseado.
- Idiomas: Inglés fluente (oral, escrito)
- Experiencia Laboral: Mínimo 3 años de experiencia en el área de trade marketing y mínimo 3 años de experiencia en el área de Marketing.
- Manejo de equipos trabajo.
- Conocimiento de Marketing Digital (experiencia previa deseada)
- Conoscimento de Professional Marketing
- Pensamiento Estratégico.
- Orientación Global de Resultados.
- Planeación y Orientación al Detalle.
- Habilidades Avanzadas de Negociación (internas y externas)
- Manejo de Presupuestos
Mexico-Distrito Federal-Mexico City-
Johnson & Johnson Servicios Corporativos S. de R.L. de C.V. (7246)