Senior Finance Analyst
Your job alert was successfully created.
Janssen Pharmaceutical Sciences is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst, located in Little Island, Co. Cork
This full-time dynamic role will provide the ideal person with excellent exposure to the full J&J reporting environment. Position is based within the Janssen Business Services Finance team. You will work closely with colleagues locally and across our other JBS companies based in Belgium & Switzerland.
On the job training will be provided and the company supports flexible working arrangements for employees.
• Lead and support the Financial Reporting process for Actual and Forecast cycles
• Performing Flux analysis and commentary
• Reconciling key income statement and balance sheet accounts using our automated reconciliation tool
• Actively partner with other JBS affiliates, Supply chain, and corporate teams on various initiatives
• Support internal and external audits and partner with the Senior Compliance Manager
• Liaising with local tax & statutory accountants in the Tax COE to assist with quarter end & forecast tax reporting
• CSO reporting
• Support the intercompany cross charging process under the Ireland host company model
• Actively support continuous improvement initiatives and introduction of standard methodologies across the JBS group
• Opportunity to support projects within the finance department
Bachelor and/or master’s degree in finance or related discipline.
Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification
A minimum 5 years of finance experience, preferably with ‘Big 4’ training and in a multinational environment.
Experience and Skills:
• Experience working in a Sarbanes Oxley environment or with previous internal/external audit experience
• SAP knowledge is an asset
• Strong Planning and organizing skills and a hands-on mentality
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, both written and oral
• Great influencing and diplomacy skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Comfortable dealing with complexity, with the right attention for detail but without losing the bigger picture
• Have an enquiring and critical mindset, constantly challenging the status quo.
• You will be a team player with an ability to work independently and achieve results with good prioritization skills while maintaining accuracy under pressure
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
GH Biotech Holdings Ltd. (8133)