Johnson & Johnson Careers
Education and Training Manager
Requisition ID: 1905769444W
Position Title: Education and Training Manager – Pharmacy Retail
Job Grade: 26Department: Customer DevelopmentReports To: Pharmacy Capability Manager
The Education and Training Manager will be responsible for identifying educational needs of HCP’s (Pharmacists and HCA’s) in the Self Care Arena defining key insights and through the creation and development of material, leverage insights to optimise reach and scale in the independent pharmacy retail space, driving ‘brand of choice’ recommendation behaviours and deliver NTS for the OTC portfolio.
Coordinate and influence internal stakeholders to drive and deliver e Rep, e Education and e Pharmacy (PG)activities
Connect with the Independent Pharmacy Market and environment to establish insight and create solutions that are truly customer focused, driving connected, incremental and sequential touch points across the face to face, e rep, e education and e pharmacy channels.
Work with the PAM team to step change capability and skill whilst supporting their ability to scale through targeted multiple customer group (Multiples) education and training activities.
- Definition of educational/training needs of HCP’s
- Work cross functionally with Brand /Category team to develop reach and scaling tactics and activities through the multiple pharmacy groups supporting product launch and seasonal focus with education that creates differentiation for the HCP and drives brand of choice recommendation behaviour.
- Work with Brand stakeholders to translate insight into education that delivers brand of choice behaviours.
- Connect Scientific evidence to amplify claims the create compelling product proposition.
- Manage interface and training of e rep activity, defining content needs, content creation and upskilling the PAM team and e rep team for optimal content delivery that delivers growth in NTS
- Work with PG stakeholders to ensure consistency with education and align messaging to achieve integration into the ecosystem of face to face, e detail and e education that drives enhanced NTS outcomes.
- Ensure knowledge base is developed through induction training.
- Develop capability with a key focus on Multiple groups and the delivery of education and training to drive incidence of recommendation and therefore increased NTS.
- Ensure quality and compliance by complying with the laws, regulations and industry codes governing interactions with Health Care Professionals and/or Government Officials
- Objectives that support the delivery of compliance and quality include the completion of all mandatory training, the necessary due diligence of third party intermediaries, and the support/completion of work for internal/external audit.
- All HCP interface to comply with policy including:
- Fee for service
- Promotional presentations
- Educational Grants
- Fully comply with statutory obligations by immediately reporting all Customer Complaints and Adverse Events.
- Respond with a sense of urgency and efficiency to Customer queries
Seizes opportunities by anticipating implications and consequences of internal opportunities and external trends. Actively plans for the future and has a forward thinking approach.
INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY
MARKET AND PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)