Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] Source Quality Engineer
Requisition ID: 1905769381W
& Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare
Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of
Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical
devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the
world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Source Quality Engineer
2. 계열사: 존슨앤드존슨 컨슈머 (Consumer)
3. 근무지: 충청북도 청주시
1) Responsible for Korea External manufacturing product quality, site quality systems/manufacturing processes meet established standards for compliant and safe product supply
2) Strengthen GMP and Q&C systems for Korea External Manufacturer in line with cGMP practices.
3) Support new product launch & CIP projects
1) Ensure that every EM has established and effectively maintained quality management system and quality practices that meet J&J requirements
2) Support execution of new/current EM GMP qualification, regular audit/assessment from external and internal parties and AAP (Audit Action Plan) follow-up
3) Co-ordinate the investigation of non-conformance, evaluate casual drivers and determine CAPA actions
4) Review and periodically monitor manufacturing processes at EM site for improvements and compliance enhancement
5) Responsible to quality system compliance procedures from EM – GCC, INV/NC and CAPA management
6) Support GMP Audit and Microbial Risk Assessment at EM (coordination, AAP, follow up)
7) Review and control of finished products specification and RM/PM for EM.
8) FAI and APR management for EM products (NPD/NPI and Changes of Existing Product)
9) Review validation protocol & report document for EM.
10) Control and review of quality document relates to EM governance & process.
11) Inspect the finished product and review batch record for the product release.
12) Initiated J&J change control system for EM GMP activity change.
13) Coordinate and review Marketed product stability program from EM
14) Coordinate complaint handling investigation process and timely response in coordination with EM.
15) Deliver new guideline/requirement to EM through training.
16) Responsible for GMP/quality improvement initiative at EM (Mix-up Prevention, Micro design robustness….etc.)
17) Support to roll out regional and global quality initiatives and new standard applications to EM sites.
18) Provide gap assessment and mitigation plans where applicable.
19) Prepare EM weekly & monthly report.
20) Support quality meetings and Management reviews with EM Management team
1) Minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Life sciences Biotechnology or applied Sciences is required.
2) Minimum 1-3 years of Quality related work experience of cosmetic/pharmaceutical manufacturing
3) Good knowledge/understanding of regulatory requirements and GMP or equivalent Quality Assurance systems (e.g., ISO 9001)
4) Good communication & computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook)
5) Fluent in English communication (reading, writing and speaking)
6) Sense of urgency, intellectual curiosity, prudent risk taking
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905769381W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more J&J Korea Information]
페이스북 채용 페이지: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
존슨앤드존슨 채용 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 채용 페이지를 ‘좋아요’ 및 ‘팔로우’ 하시고 만나보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com
Johnson & Johnson Korea (8265)