Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital and Media Excellence Manager
Requisition ID: 1905769365W
To take on a digital marketing role, which will lead our selective efforts to identify, create and deliver digital and PR strategies to grow our brand presence and dominance in the market. The role requires developing and leading digital marketing strategy, for Skin Health in APAC. The candidate will work closely with creative agency teams across Asia in designing digital marketing assets across various platforms.
The candidate must be proficient in share, owned, earn and paid media in digital space. The role required in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and market goals, consumer behavior and knowledge the direction the digital landscape is going and a passion for all things digital. This person should help drive agencies to create pioneering, innovative ideas across all existing and emerging digital platforms that will have a positive business impact.
The candidate must be broadly knowledgeable across all broad digital areas, with strength in strategy and execution. The role will provide thought leadership / best practices on digital (leveraging the standards and practices set by the DMX and practical coaching experience across all AP markets on how to accelerate digital capability and operationalize the benefits of digital to improve business ROI.
- Define the brand’s Digital Marketing strategies, priorities and goals and ensure that digital tactics are aligned with brand business objectives. Driving integration of digital strategy into its overall brand marketing strategy
- Deliver fit for platform content, employ media planning and effectiveness, and track measures and KPIs for success
- Working in partnership with Franchise APAC Lead Markets and USA in developing digital strategy/ influencer and Derm professional framework and execution for the respective brands
- Serve as the resident digital expert for brand marketers during all stages of business planning, marketing communications and campaign development. Ensure solutions align to overall business objectives
- Act as the business owner to product managers and agencies and ensure executional excellence for digital campaigns and projects; responsible to the marketing organization to ensure that the digital activities meet the brand-set KPIs
- The role may connect and manage Derm relationship for PR and content directly and will be required to manage internal HCC approvals as required
- Review reporting and KPI’s on brand’s digital initiative to develop recommendations on future product roadmap and digital product strategy from recommendations to execution
- Drive budget efficiencies and optimization from recommended modern marketing solutions and efficient agency management
- Promote cross sharing of best practice across the markets
- Conducts business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements
- 4 to 8 years working experience in Digital and PR either from CPG, Agency or Digital Marketing Firms
- Deep understanding of the role digital and PR plays in the integrated marketing consumer experience
- Digital naive, fluent in digital ecosystem and how channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills as they with work closely with cross-functional internal and agency team
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Possess consistent ability to influence through insight-based leadership
- Must have the ability to display, through attitude and accomplishments, strong initiative for understanding and supporting business goals
- Big picture mindset with ability to zoom in and out of details ; can balance both technical and strategic demands of the function
- He/ she must thrive in a fast-paced environment , self-motivated and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
- Team player
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)