Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905769177W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
For our production site, we are looking for a highly committed:
QS Analyst based in Le Locle
- Ensures consistent and correct execution of change management procedures at the site to maintain the quality and compliance of the process and the records for document creation and changes. This includes:
- Review site change request and change order documentation
- Provide guidance/ training on Document management tools and requirements
- Assist users with documentation, actions and justifications
- Assist with selection of assessment owners and approvers
- Drives timely and compliant execution of document changes by driving cross-collaboration across functions, monitoring progress, and elevating issues in a timely manner for resolution.
- Generate and monitor Document management performance indicator. If necessary, implement actions for performance improvement.
- Identifies site needs to meet and improve system performance of document control at the site level and escalates to appropriate representative and management in a timely manner.
- Supports the Document Control process initiatives impacting the site (ei : local procedure update, document translation, cross-operating companies harmonization and process streamlining) and ensure continuity of the application of processes and systems at site level.
- Assists in implementing document control systems and procedures.
- Supports compliance activities by participating in audit readiness; assisting in Internal and External audits; serving as Subject Matter Expert back-up for Document and Change Control process during audits; supporting the investigation, response, and remediation of site-specific QS audit observations.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Fluent in French and in English.
- Knowledge / experience of medical or technical industry.
- Previous experience in Quality System.
- Ability to communicate at different levels of the organization, and to interact with and influence cross-functional and cross-business teams to drive results (negotiation skills).
- Conscientious / Rigorous / Analytical Mind.
- Well organized and systematic approach.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Medos International Sarl (7898)