Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior sales officer
Requisition ID: 1905769171W
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every single day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Our Consumer Business touches a billion lives around the world and works with the vision of 'Bringing science to the art of healthy living'. In India, the company touches the lives of consumers through businesses spanning baby care, women's health, beauty, oral & wound care and over-the-counter-products which are endorsed by healthcare professionals around the world. Some of our key brands include Johnson's® Baby, Stayfree®, Clean & Clear™, Band-Aid®, Listerine®, ORSL and Benadryl®.
Johnson and Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Sales Officer, located in Rohtak
The position is an individual contributor and you will be responsible for networking with Distributors, Salesmen and ensure Customer Development in his/ her territory. The focus would be on building long-term relationships with the sales team and customers in the assigned territory and capturing market insights for optimum utilization of company resources.
- Territory Management (Business Results & Distribution Structure)
- RDS Management (return on investment, JBP and developing Infrastructural capability)
- RDSSM Management (Objective Setting & Performance Management, Training & Development and RSR / CAT management)
- Related Administrative work (Claims, PRI, and Expense Reporting etc.)
- Accountable for achieving sales goals through the acquisition and development of new customers and expansion of the product line within the existing customer base.
- Negotiates, closes orders and prepares quotes.
- Schedules appointments for a medium territory/client base and meets with new and existing customers, seeking to expand the business' market share.
- Provides information and support as required to secure sales.
- Utilizes support from other departments as needed to assist in achieving objectives.
- Develops sales of new products and searches for new areas in which to sell existing products.
- Prepares reports detailing sales activities and identifying issues that need to be addressed.
- Informs company of activities or ambitious intelligence in the field to assist in business and product planning.
- Reviews own sales performance against objectives and adjust focus as indicated to achieve sales goals Studies and fulfills territory coverage plan which defines the type of support and frequency of customer contact required to meet territory goals. Recommends plan adjustments as needed.
- Geographical flexibility
- General trade/ Modern Trade role experience
- Good customer management skills
- People handling experience
- Communication skills
- Knowledge of local language preferable
- From top FMCG companies
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)