Johnson & Johnson Careers
Team Manager Customer Service (m/f/d)- Fixed-term, 18 months
Requisition ID: 1905769148W
Vision Care, the contact lens division of Johnson & Johnson, is well-established as the world-leading manufacturer of contact lenses and continues to experience rapid growth. This dynamic and creative company includes among its’ brands the No 1 selling brand of lenses, Acuvue®, which is distributed in over 70 countries worldwide.
At Johnson & Johnson, a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Customer Service Team Manager (m/f/d), to support our team in Norderstedt, Germany.
- To manage the provision of Customer Services within the Order to Cash Process for the local markets
- Responsible for driving an innovative and collaborative culture across the local market, with a commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of customer service, and enabling our own people to excel in everything they do to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for service delivery across the order to cash functions are constantly evolving and improving in response to our customer requirements.
- Being an advocate for the customer and identify opportunities to drive growth through Customer Service and OTC execution
- Analyse key business metrics and drivers to identify and execute improvement plans
- Key member of Supply Chain Management team representing supply chain initiatives to the local market and feeding back issues from the sales organisation
- Manage and co-ordinate supply chain resources on behalf of the local market as required
- Forecasting and planning team resource to ensure service levels are met
- Departmental goal and objective setting in line with the Developed Markets Customer Service and local market strategy
- Lead implementation of CS projects in the local market
- Recruit, motivate, coach and lead the local market customer services team to meet and exceed targets, objectives and service level agreements
- Lead and manage 5-9 direct reports in achieving their goals and objectives as defined in their role and responsibilities via monthly 1:1’s
- Manage the co-ordination, escalation and resolution of activities impacting the performance and success of the supply chain process for the local market
- Liaise with Distribution, Warehouse and Transportation department to resolve issues
- Support the communication channel with our external partners
- Maintain comprehensive product, system, commercial knowledge and soft skills, within your team of Customer Care Advisors, to manage the customer relationship
- Communicate, demonstrate and inspire in other Johnson & Johnson credo values
- Ensure commercial policies pertaining to the Supply Chain are effectively deployed internally and through our external partners.
- Adhere to quality, safety and environmental policies and procedures and support department safety and environmental objectives
- Educated to degree or equivalent (preferred not essential)
- Proven experience of managing a Customer Service/Call Centre team
- Experience of working in Order To Cash processes and/or Supply Chain
- Proven ability to lead, manage and motivate staff – demonstrating an understanding of the value of empowerment and delegation
- High degree of customer focus; an exemplar for the organisation
- Team Player
- Ability to manage complexity to include proactive approach to problem solving e.g. root cause analysis and re-engineering where appropriate
- Decision making skills – strategic level
- Project management and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels using appropriate approach
- Manage complex relationships
- Demonstrating J&J Global Leadership Profile Attributes
- Integrity and Credo-based actions
- Strategic Thinking
- Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail
- Organization and Talent Development
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Collaboration and Teaming
- Sense of Urgency
- Self-awareness and Adaptability
- Results and Performance Driven
- German and English Fluency required
- Minimal travel required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)