Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905769130W
Objective of the role:
To participate in Personal Care Product Design Projects launched by the research facility, which en-compass New Product Development and Product Upgrades.
To maintain a safe and healthy work environment that complies with the company’s policies.
To complete the following tasks under the supervision of a senior team member:
To prepare the research timeline and progress reports based on the overall project timeline
To design formulations and to experiment with raw materials and packaging.
To prepare laboratory and pilot samples
To prepare and complete the scale up documentations.
To collaborate with pilot and manufacturing sites to scale up the formula
• To ensure the timely completion of the following product tests and reviews:
• Stability testing, which includes new Test Method Validation
• Product Preservative Efficacy Assessment
• Clinical Safety and Toxicology assessment
• Clinical Efficacy tests
• Right to Market evaluation
• Complete the authorization for product release in a timely manner
• Proactive and timely communication with the management of the project and R&D Department (which includes direct line manager and the TPX team) on the progress of the project, as well as raise potential risks and their associated mitigation plans
• To accurately record experimental findings and ensure the proper functioning of assigned equipment.
• To provide technical support to the LPM team
Educational Level: BSc degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Related Field
Work experience: 1 to 2 years of experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business sense & consumer-centered thinking and good partnering skills
• Must be able to be work collaboratively in a team environment
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)