Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technology Product Owner - Finance
Requisition ID: 1905769121W
Johnson & Johnson is seeking an IT Technology Product Owner, Finance– based in Manila office who will work at the intersection of business & technology program delivery an operations management which will initiate and set goals for the area according to the strategic objectives of the organization.
In this Role you will be responsible for the day to day execution and delivery from start to completion involving deadlines, achievements and processes. Main responsibility will be to lead the Financial IT supported by methodology in the region. The key focus is on defining, developing and delivering technology solutions to the business, working closely with business and technology partners to prioritize critical market go-live dates and meeting key regional requirements. You will be a technical lead with focus on developing technical and product owner relationships, driving agile and waterfall delivery teams (whichever applicable). You should have good technical team leadership qualities and experience, as well as excellent business partnering, and interpersonal skills. Strong process improvement and techniques interest and drive to help businesses analyse, improve business KPIs. Ability to question and manage cost-to-value initiatives that produce business cases.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
As a natural born leader, You will take end-to-end ownership of the Financial Reporting & Analytics team and regional initiatives, utilizing your domain expertise and presentation skills to collaborate with and influence a broad range of multi-disciplinary teams (Software Development, Business SME, SQA, Application Testing, Analysts)
If you have previous experience in leading a small agile delivery teams, passionate for influencing change and dedicated to improving employee’s lives, we encourage you to apply today.
• Strategy & Implementation: Have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. Maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives.
• Team Leadership: Leads end-to-end management of Financial Reporting & Analytics team (using Agile methodologies and the PMx framework) with other IT support groups (Digital PLO, PMO, AS, TS, etc.).
• Execution: Ultimately responsible for day-to-day operational aspects of the Individual Delivery teams to drive and define the agile ceremonies and backlog grooming, benefits definition, management of changes, decisions, issues and risks, and assigning and managing team accountabilities, develop and manage business requirements, write user stories and communicate vision to developers and testers.
• Insights & Risks: Understand business model and process mapping techniques to identify critical key IT capabilities. Assess the impact of other projects, business and technology changes and initiatives in order to qualify and minimize the risk on the Financial Reporting cycles.
• Internal Partnerships & Leadership Alignment: Acting as the primary trusted delivery advisor to IT Program Transformation Director & technology leaders influencing execution, using agile principles, to conduct and coordinate analysis, apply business process improvement methods to optimize business processes.
• Product Management: Partnering with product management teams to Develop, manage, and enhance reporting capabilities to track adoption progress and effectiveness
• Data Management: Collaborate with business and product management teams on any production data issues that could impact the financial reporting cycles. Define and execute on improvement plans to speed up the financial reporting cycle time as well as to ensure the quality of the data.
We believe that experience crafting innovative technology solutions, agile ways of working, intellectual curiosity, and leading small delivery teams are essential to enable you to be successful.
Furthermore, it is essential that you are a natural collaborator, who has the leadership presence to influence results and build a solid sense of collective team engagement. You will be a passionate and proven leader with the ability to gain business partner agreement, communicate confidently at both the technical and project team level, and collaborate with a wide range of technical and non-technical teams.
• Strong Collaboration with multiple teams and technology disciplines.
• Drives traceability into simplified plans and aligns activities with central Integrated Project Plan
• Ensures that Business SMEs, Developers, Testers and SQA on dedicated product team work as a single unit and are aligned
• Raises risks/issues in a timely fashion and works with the other leaders to mitigate hurdles
• Engages regional and global SMEs and other partners as and when needed
• Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously using strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Utilize metrics to conduct root cause analysis and implement continuous improvement opportunities and introduce improvement plans
Reporting to the Solution Lead Finance ASPAC, you would own, lead and manage execution of the related to Finance domain and partner closely with global process owners and Finance Business Leaders to maximize the Programs execution and delivery
• 8+ years of Information Technology related to IT Finance with at least 4 year of experience in financial data analytics and reporting.
• Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
• Knowledge of Omnisuite technologies is preferred
• Thorough understanding of intelligent automation capabilities including artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, and machine learning
• Technical skills range from experience with core analytics tools like Qlik, Tableau, Informatica & Alteryx to cloud computing platforms like Teradata, Cloudera, AWS, Azure, and integration platforms such as Informatica, WebMethods, Apigee as well as standard ERP solutions (SAP, JDE)
• Experience with relational databases, data warehouses, operational data stores, in-memory databases, SQL and noSQL technologies and concepts
• Demonstrates solid understanding of Financial Master Data Management strategy with ability to deliver at scale.
• Demonstrated ability to manage technical teams across business and technical areas. Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking.
• Strong communication, negotiation, organizational and leadership skills
• Experience in Software Quality Assurance and/or SDLC practices required.
• Outstanding working understanding of change management principles, performance evaluation processes and key improvement plans
• Required: Bachelor’s Degree (required) with focus on Computer Science, Finance, business administration or related field
• Self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
• Strong strategy management, analytical thinking, problem solving, learning agility, communication and collaboration skills are required.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ