Johnson & Johnson Careers
Inside Sales Representative
Requisition ID: 1905769115W
Be Vital to this role:
Due to a promotion, an Inside Sales Representative role has become available for our Johnson & Johnson Consumer business. Based at our Ultimo Head Office, you will have an opportunity to deliver a call plan across non-called on pharmacies with the purpose to develop strong business relationships to further drive our sales and grow our Consumer business.
The incumbent will work in collaboration with the Field Sales Reps and all support will be provided via phone and email. This is a full time, permanent role based in Ultimo, which will provide an ambitions individual with ultimate career opportunities and development to growth professionally, all that whilst being provided with a lot of ongoing support and resources along the way. This role would suit a recent University graduate with great analytical skills to be our new member of a highly driven and collaborative team!
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver on approved daily/weekly/monthly sales targets
- Execute an approved monthly customer call plan
- Deliver on agreed monthly distribution and New Product targets
- Develop strong business relationships with Pharmacy Assistants and Pharmacy Customers
- Analyse available sales store data to identify and drive over and above opportunities
- Drive and amplify national account promotional activity
Be valued for who you are:
- Degree qualifications in Business/Commerce/Operations or related discipline (preferred).
- Strong understanding of Inside Sales/B2B Sales principles
- Great phone manner
- Strong focus on external and internal Stakeholder engagement
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong operational and analytical skillset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Be part of something bigger than yourself in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies:
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians and New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of household brands is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for baby care, adult skin care, oral care, wound care, over-the-counter medicines and women’s health care products. We’re an environment geared to innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications close: 23rd September 2019
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)