Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Supplier Contracting Services
Requisition ID: 1905769113W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLIER CONTRACTING SERVICES
Contract: full time, permanent contract
SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLIER CONTRACTING SERVICES, will help tactically shape, create, manage, and tactically implement the Regional contracting service delivery model as well as the overall contracting lifecycle management for the various Johnson & Johnson Procurement & Business Partner functions. This individual will need to provide leadership and oversight to a team of contract specialists and managers, ensuring that the services are clearly defined, and in turn, execute initiatives that both meet and exceed agreed target levels and compliance requirements across a diverse group of internal and external business partners; including activities of PPOC Management, Contract Management, the Contract Review and Authoring process, Compliance Management, and Create/Identify/Execute Continuous Improvement activities. In addition, this individual will be responsible to drive and influence continuous improvement of HCC, Legal, Procurement, Privacy, etc. processes and policies to establish and maintain a world class regional contracting service.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations, including the contracting queue and metrics, of the contracting champions who managing the individual contracting requests from various customers
- Contract Management
- Managing Lifecycle Contracting Management
- Continuous Improvement Processes
- Coaching, Developing, Mentoring, and Motivating Supplier Contracting Service Team
- Ensure that team is following established global contracting processes to ensure consistently, repeatability, and exceeds expectations of customer base
- Ability to advise and make recommendations, provide assistance or help
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the Procurement, Finance or Commercial business is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing and developing people is required.
- Experience leading projects and programs in a highly complex multi-application, multi-organization landscape is preferred.
- Experience driving continuous improvement in a shared services environment is preferred. Demonstrated experience driving multiple complex, technology-based projects to successful completion on time, to scope and within budget is highly preferred.
- Data driven and responsible attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work both independently and in team
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)