Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Manager Regional Projects & Requests
Requisition ID: 1905768844W
As the IT Manager Projects & Service Requests you handle and ensure the efficient solution design, engineering, and build of Data Network infrastructure, Voice & Unified Communications and Contact Center solutions within Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA).
You closely collaborate with Johnson & Johnson’s IT staff throughout the EMEA region to gather business requirements on a per project basis. Following the requirements gathering, you translate them into functional requirements which then results in a technical solution design. The technical solution and its implementation cost are then presented to the project partners for approval. Upon project approval, you act as a technical PM throughout the delivery lifecycle of the project until the solution is handed over to the Service Operations team. You interact with the selected managed service providers’ delivery teams watching the implementation of the proposed solution within project budget and timelines.
Occasionally, you become engaged in global projects as well and will then be responsible for the deployment of those projects within the EMEA region. For such projects, you will be a member of a virtual team.
Last, you continuously challenge the status quo and seek opportunities for improvement, contribute to both regional and global continuous service improvement initiatives, attend vendor governance meetings, contribute to new design standard in cooperation with the network solution architects, etc.
- You provide pre-project consultancy to the business and recommend network solutions to solve business problems
- You work with stakeholders to define requirements for current project needs
- You are accountable for the design and engineering of solutions
- You consult peers, within region and globally, on best practices for network build, development, and engineering
- You perform oversight and responsibility for the managed technical and technology solutions being delivered by external providers and resources, to ensure efficient execution of all network, Voice, Unified Communications and Contact Center design and architecture standards, delivery processes and meeting of business requirements
- You act as an escalator for resolution of complex technical and network integration issues as needed
- You ensure the efficient utilization of internal and service provider resources.
- You develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for spending and initiatives on a regional basis, as appropriate
- You develop project plans/ timelines as necessary and coordinate with managed services providers
- You approve purchase of equipment, services, and supplies
- You establish and maintain regular communications with the IT and business, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent network and Voice, Unified Communications and Contact Center activities
- You assist in establishing the guidelines and requirements for the provisioning services, including project and engineering support services
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in leading and/or deploying data network infrastructure and/or unified communication technology and/or call center technology
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with data network products, contact center solutions and/or unified communications solutions is a prerequisite.
- You have very good knowledge on data networking products and/or contact center and/or unified communication solutions. Certification is a plus.
- You have experience in running outcomes in a managed services environment
- You have extensive experience leading technically complex telecommunication projects
- You have a good understanding of project management principles and skills
- You have good knowledge of service delivery concepts
- You are customer oriented
- You can effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- You have strong written and oral social skills in English
- You are highly self-motivated
- Preferable you are analytical, evaluative, and a real problem-solver
- We are looking for a creative mindset and someone who can turn issues into opportunities
Location of role: alternative locations within EMEA are possible.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)