Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Analyst Quality Data Analytics
Requisition ID: 1905768818W
The Senior Analyst Quality Data Analytics & Visualization is responsible for designing, developing, and fielding impactful data science solutions for the Janssen Supply Chain Quality organization. He/she drives predictive, preventive and proactive Quality and Compliance through data-driven analytics and visualization.
The Senior Analyst Quality Data Analytics & Visualization helps identifying viable data science opportunities and then conceives, develops and implements end to end data analytical solutions. The role requires both a broad knowledge of existing machine learning algorithms and creativity to invent and customize when necessary. The Senior Analyst Quality Data Analytics & Visualization is part of a dynamic team that supports Data Intelligence and Data Analytics pilots and programs in support of the JSC Quality, the Pharma Quality and the Manufacturing for the Future Strategy.
The responsibilities include understanding the key Quality business processes and their systems, the data used and generated by these processes, and the ability to translate the data and insights into business opportunities through data analytics and visualization.
In this position, the Senior Specialist Quality Data Analytics & Visualization develops a coordinated and consistent approach to Quality data collection, analysis and visualization to enable better decisions and reliability/business performance insights. Furthermore, he/she assists in defining data system requirements in collaboration with Quality Systems and the Business Unit IT and will develop a framework for data integration creating operational intelligence and enabling Janssen Supply Chain Quality (JSCQ) to achieve its strategic objectives. Through partnering in defining an infrastructure for data extraction from multiple sources and providing insight in the analytical tools and skills to turn the data into business insights and opportunities, the function is at the center of data availability, data quality and data usability safeguarding.
The Senior Analyst Quality Data Analytics & Visualization works with colleagues in the Supply Chain to design, build, and implement state-of-the art scientific algorithms to support Janssen Supply Chain Quality initiatives. Develops and applies creative solutions that go beyond current tools to deliver data-driven insights to high-priority quality and compliance challenges. Participates in project teams and interact closely with colleagues across various disciplines. Building relationships with global groups such as Advanced Analytics (Data Sciences), Business Unit IT, Quality Systems and the operational Quality Units is central to create data analytical and visualization solutions.The Senior Analyst Quality Data Analytics & Visualization core data science and data visualization experiments and projects, significantly increasing the data savviness of the JSCQ organization. This role includes providing training and coaching to all levels of the JSCQ organization, and identifying industry and IT trends related to data intelligence, data analytics, data modeling & visualization techniques and tools to enable strategic planning in JSC Quality.
A minimum of a Master degree in Computer Science, Statistics,
Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Physics, Mathematical
Science/Engineering, Computational Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Computational
Biology or a related discipline is required; an advanced degree is preferred.
THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Working knowledge of machine learning algorithms such as Random Forest, SVM, neural networks, including classification, regression, collaborative filtering recommenders, and/or Natural Language Processing techniques is required.
- End-to-end experience with data, including querying, aggregation, analysis, and visualization is required.
- Familiarity with large datasets, understanding of data analysis workflows, and/or knowledge of querying languages such as SQL is required.
- Proficiency with Python and R as programming languages is required.
- Experience with visualization software/tools such as Qlik, Spotfire, Tableau, etc. is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical work to a wide audience is required.
- Must be able to translate the business problem/opportunity to a data analytics project, and to lead the transformation of large data sets into actionable information in an easy-to-understand format to support organizational decision making through use of advanced analytical tools.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills is required
- Excellent technical writing skills with the ability to draft, align, and drive structured technical writing is required.
- Good oral and written presentation skills is required
- Superior strategic thinking, problem-solving and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of the business environment inside a quality organization across various roles (e.g., Quality operations, Quality Systems, pre-production Quality Assurance, validation, market quality, regulatory) and deep understanding of (pharmaceutical) product and process development and associated quality requirements is an asset.
- Initial knowledge of and experience with software platforms used in pharmaceutical industry (e.g Empower, Trackwise, Compliance Wire) is an advantage.
- Credo responsibilities
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)