Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905768817W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Location: Neuchatel, Switzerland
Job opportunity in the Biosurgery Supply Chain. The Neuchatel plant produces products for both the Biosurgery business and the Wound Closure and Repair business.
Influences business decisions in order to meet or exceed financial commitments and strategic plans. Provides financial leadership and guidance to business partners and finance staff. Ensures that appropriate financial processes and systems are in place in accordance with local government laws and corporate policies. Responsible for ad-hoc analysis and projects impacting the site.
The role reports to the Biosurgery SC Finance Director, and requires strong collaboration with the Ethicon FP&A team, PIC COE and Tax CTC
- Plant Controller responsible for leading all financial aspects on site
- A member of the Site Leadership Team
- Leading a finance department of ~ 4 analysts.
- Responsible for Controlling and Accounting activities for the 4 legal entities of Ethicon in Neuchatel
- Neuchatel is a Sourcing MRC – responsible for all Sourcing activities and reporting (Inventory, ICP's, Costing and STD setting etc..)
- Statutory reporting including tax reporting with the Tax CTC for the 4 legal entities
- Responsible for development of the Business Plan, financial updates, monitoring execution and communicating results in addition to BRAVO and other submissions
- Compliance-related activities in collaboration with the Swiss SOX team
- Development of business information to improve financial performance
- Development of business cases for capital investments including Network Strategy decisions within the platform
- Identifying and implementing finance process improvements
- Finance Representative on the ORC Value Stream
- Deploys dashboards, business scorecards and financial presentations of actuals and forecasts
- Partners cross functionally to develop solutions to a variety of problems with varying levels of scope
- University/Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 6 years at least of relevant experience
- Business experience in some of the following areas: Finance, Budgeting, Manufacturing, Project Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, Source Finance
- Must be able to work with and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Enterprise mindset, Familiarity with Credo values, Ability to develop talent and organizational culture
- Technical skills: Computer competency (JDE ERP System knowledge an advantage), Financial and Accounting Acumen, Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work with people in a virtual environment
- Strong team player
- Influencing skills - across cultural differences and ensuring all management understand the Financial priorities and constraints, ability to align business partners on tough financial calls
- Languages: English
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)