Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905768782W
Oversee BU financial performance and ensure business partner excellence following business transformation
Closely monitoring BU performance (NTS, GP, Opex, IMS, Channel Inventory and IDO), focus on real forecast, risk highlight from finance view and gap plans in S&OP and each budget cycle
Influences business decisions based on analyses in order to meet or exceed financial commitments in the business and strategic plans
Lead strategic projects that involve portfolio management, market access and investment opportunities and drive visibility and clarity on business justifications
Work with global strategic marketing team on business case for new product and business development
Ensures that appropriate financial processes and systems are in place in accordance with local government laws and corporate policies
Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate courses of action.
Acts as liaison with internal and external customers when appropriate.
Develops policies and procedures to meet finance group objectives.
Lead expense optimization project to drive organizational efficiency
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Lead Business Strategy Plan discussion with marketing head and BU head, review growth strategy and ensure robustness of the strategy plan
- Actively engage in planning processes to ensure alignment between business strategies and financials;
- Excellence in business partnering to support growth by actively participate different projects to provide financial insights, solutions and decisions
Lead and build up mechanism to enhance BU daily financial support including but not limit to:
- Work on monthly comments
- Monitor business trends and identify upside/downside on top-line & bottom-line.
- Develop dashboard and performance indicators and review with business
Ensure solid and sustainable pricing strategy for BU and to promote well rounded pricing discussion
- Provide directional assistance to marketing for price application and calculate LGP and SGP
- Ensure NPI are properly tracked and reviewed. Gap versus expectation are clearly identified
- Review and Validate rebate scheme and distributor margin
- Tightly assess the tender impact and crystalize the impact to business
Support DPS Group for total OPEX spending
- Actively monitor OPEX spending and R&O
- Support assessment on DPS spending effectiveness
Perform other work related duties as assigned.
Required Minimum Education: Bachelors
Degree in finance and accounting related field
Required Years of Related Experience: 4-5+ Years
Professional certification required (e.g. CICPA, AICPA, ACCA, CGMA)
Strong working knowledge of accounting principles, concepts (both USGAAP and Local GAAP) and J&J policies and procedures (e.g. WWP & ICH, SOX 404)
Familiarity with SAP and/or ERP system working framework, Excel and J&J financial tools. Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)