Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Government Affairs Manager
Requisition ID: 1905768741W
· Develop government affairs strategies and tactics to support company objectives
· Monitor and analyze governmental policies, regulations or legislations and identify issues that may impact the company
· Work in partnership with internal teams on the strategy for building relationship with policy makers, civil society and academics for company policy initiatives
· Participate in and build relationship with trade associations
· Shape government policies and decision on pricing, reimbursement, regulatory, intellectual property rights, business practices and healthcare reform issues
· Collaborate with Communication & Public Affairs to address crisis management and protect company reputation
· Reviews and prioritizes the communication needs of key products.
· Oversees the development of policies, objectives and initiatives within press relations functions, including (proactive and reactive) opportunities message development, spokesperson preparation and feedback.
· Monitors department budget and ensures that appropriate cost controls are in place.
· Monitors and shapes governmental policies, regulations or legislations that may impact on the company's products and services and recommends contingency plans.
· Participates in industry coalitions and industry groups to be proactive in managing uncertainty and regulatory changes.
· Directs training programs for succession planning to connect and engage leaders in the external environment.
· Maintains critical policy partner relationships and provides information to help governments and other stakeholders to solve problems.
· Directs crisis management activities and recommends the appropriate action to minimize the impact on the company.
· Directs the setting of new product registration strategy
· Directs the strategy setting and value proposition documents to apply for new products reimbursement.
· Provides strategic support to key account management team to ensure patient access to Janssen products at hospitals.
· Develops people based on succession planning.
· 10+ years of professional experience
· Experienced in working with political systems, policy issues, and government (Healthcare policy is preferred)
· Experience with analytical and creative approach to policy issues, as well as cross functional teams
· Proven coalition-building and external representation and negotiation skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English
· Bachelor degree required, Master is preferred
· Familiar with industry issues in Taiwan
· Commitment to ethical business practices
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)