Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905768677W
The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world.
Currently for our Consumer Organisation, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Location: AMO Dublin
The Quality Engineer position is responsible for Healon Release, Supporting Regional Ship Hold process, approval of Sterility Certs, Promotional Build Process and EMEA Labeling activities, CAPA responsibility related to these activities. QE will also support Global BRQ (Business Regional Quality) projects.
· Responsible for product release in the ERP system as required by Johnson & Johnson Vision manufacturing sites and External Manufacturers.
· Responsible for product inspection protocols and activities as required
· Supports Product Hold or Recall activities as required
· Support Customer Support Export activities as required to ensure timely approval of Sterility Certificates and other paperwork as required.
· Support EMEA Marketing with Promotional Build activities for the EMEA region
· Responsibility for EMEA over-labelling activities in conjunction with RA EMEA. Ensures EMEA DCs are supported as required to meet MDD and MDR labeling requirements
· Represent EMEA on Franchise or Global level initiatives in relation to labeling/DFU activities
· Supports Complaint Handling activities where required
· Participates in projects as defined year on year
· Crucial requirements for candidates:
Education & experience
· Bachelor level degree
· Minimum two years’ experience in a quality role
· Strong MS tool knowledge
· Fluency in a European language (e.g. French, Spanish, Italian) an advantage
· Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and prioritize effectively. Interacts and communicates well with peers and colleagues. Responds to customer needs effectively and promptly.
· Approx. 20% travel required in this role
In return, we offer:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits.
AMO Ireland (Ireland Branch) - USD Entities (8142)