Johnson & Johnson Careers
Snr Mgr Inter-Regional Transport Ops
Requisition ID: 1905768665W
Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere
We are looking for a highly committed:
Snr Mgr Inter-Regional Transport Ops based in Zug
A member of the Inter-Regional Transport Excellence leadership team, the Senior Manager IRT is responsible for flawless operational execution of inter-region transport lanes; managed door-door. This includes day to day operational issue management, new requirements, project support, vendor management and lane reliability management.
- Leader for door-door operational management for Johnson & Johnson inter-region transport lanes, ensuring consistent product availability and highest levels of customer experience.
- Responsible for the management, coordination and reporting of reliability for inter-region transportation lanes.
- Lead vendor management process (business reviews, reporting on operational vendor performance) and own the relationship with the vendors in partnership with Global Logistics Procurement.
- Partner in inter-region sourcing initiatives providing robust requirements and ensuring timely and successful implementation of new awarded lanes.
- Collaborate, lead and be a change agent to drive end to end process improvements to ensure efficient freight handovers, seamless regulatory/customs approvals and optimal lead-times for all inter-region supply chain movements, working closely with internal and external supply chain and logistics partners.
- Implement best in class process standards and KPI's for inter-region transport and ensure adherence by all inter-region logistics parties.
- Partner with finance and regional transportation organizations to drive financial planning activities like LRFP, BP etc. and manage inter-region freight budget.
- Lead issue management, collaboration and communication of all major events impacting Johnson & Johnson's inter-region transport movements. Proactively surface and resolve key issues with a sense of urgency working in a global and matrix organization.
- Drive upstream supply chain efficiencies to ensure optimal transportation lead-times by working closely with Plan, Make, Source and Deliver partners.
- Lead a global, virtual team of high-performing professionals ensuring an inclusive, collaborative environment with a focus on talent development.
- Connect and shape future strategic roadmap of reliability initiatives with Segment partners (influence, partner, analyze and drive improvements).
- Ability to manage and offer simplification strategies for a complex supply chain through the use of analytics and data.
- Lead a global, virtual team of high-performing professionals ensuring a inclusive, collaborative environment with a focus on talent development.
- Be an integral team member to define strategy regarding visibility, shipment monitoring, exception management.
- Freight auditing.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required with 6-8 years experience.
- Experience in a combination of one or more of the following : Logistics, Inter-regional Transport Operations, Customer Service or Supply Chain is required.
- Connect: forge internal collaboration across the supply chain and cultivate external relationships and partnerships.
- Deliver: Empower people to act with speed, agility, accountability.
- Shape: Challenge the status quo, lead and adapt to change.
- Lead - Encourage others to engage in transparent & constructive conversations, contributing to high-performing teams.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization is required.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain is required.
- People Management experience with a track record of developing and building diverse, high performance teams with a strong sense of mission is required.
- Delivering results & managing projects against milestones and deadlines is required.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and implement approved projects is required.
- Integrity and Credo-based Actions.
- Good knowledge in English written and spoken.
- Multi-sector experience is strongly preferred.
- Business Development experience strongly preferred.
- Budget management experience $2-4MM or more is preferred.
- Knowledge of Instantis (or other PPM tool) is preferred.
- FPX, PMP Certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of PMP/LEAN/SIX SIGMA/APICS/FPX/SDLC methodologies is preferred.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Cilag GmbH International (8525)