At Johnson & Johnson, we’ve always excelled in times of change. We stand on the front lines of the biggest health challenges of our time, and we’re here to win. Our long history of firsts–Band-Aids, feminine care, cardiovascular stents, cancer treatments, digital health and, most recently, a life-changing vaccine against HIV–are proof that our proprietary blend of heart, science and ingenuity is profoundly changing the trajectory of health for humanity.
But those epic breakthroughs didn’t really come from Johnson & Johnson the company– they were discovered, developed and distributed by people just like you.
As an Employer Branding Specialist, you will be responsible in building a strong and consistent candidate journey, channel by channel and will be a key part at our new employer branding strategy.
You’ll be responsible for the Johnson & Johnson Careers communication through social media from planning and execution of the strategy, acting as a digital influencer among the employees and producing content to demonstrate the Talent Acquisition team goals.
- Build creative and innovative content to feed our social network (JnJ Careers FB, IG, TT, and others);
- Identify and suggest channels and new ways of interacting with our audience
- Build, handle and own monthly social content calendar to deliver optimized content for each platform
- Develop and execute creative, quantifiable campaigns to drive awareness, engagement and application
- Strengthen the relationship with our followers and internet users, building a differentiated customer experience and positioning J&J as Employer of Choice
- Own the day-to-day execution of social media strategy on our social channels, including scheduling, posting, and tracking.
- Monitor TA’s main social channels, build and analyse metrics and KPIs;
- Test, learn and provide insights on what’s working and what’s not, and make content recommendations and action insights in real time
- Recommend investment level being targeted campaigns
- Deploy global strategy
- Partner with Global Talent Engagement team on initiatives
- Possess a degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years’ experience managing social media channels;
- Advanced knowledge in image edition tools such as Photoshop, CorelDraw or Illustrator;
- Experience with paid media advertisement (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, others);
- Experience with content creation and strategy;
- Planning skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint Knowledge;
- Passion for social media and active digital presence (personal social channels);
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ