Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Manager - Pharmacy
Requisition ID: 1905768527W
Be Vital in this role
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our consumer products division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by Australians for generations. We’re an environment geared for growth and innovation where you’ll be encouraged to share your talents and expertise as you influence the industry and our retail partnerships every day.
As the Account Manager, you will be the primary contact for the Strategic Pharmacy Accounts in your portfolio. You will lead the promotional management cycle - costing, negotiation, execution and post promotional analysis of activities whilst being the primary contact for promotional managers to ensure accurate planning and execution of promotional calendars. You will play a supporting role to the National Business Manager in category analysis, demand and supply management, reporting on key metrics and maintenance of internal reporting/processes across the assigned portfolios.
Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will also be accountable for day to day business planning, maintenance and execution of business plans. You will lead the instigation of action, when required, to ensure the delivery of growth objectives and maximization of profit delivery whilst working closely with internal stakeholders. This is a full-time, permanent role based in Ultimo.
Be valued for who you are
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have the following attributes:
- Be a self-starter with a passion to improve
- Strong financial acumen with excellent analytical & problem-solving ability
- Creative problem solver with the ability to draw insights from multiple data sets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Negotiate, align and execute the promotional activities to ensure the smooth deliver of brilliant execution
- Develop promotional programs that operate within marketing objectives, drive ROI and are within the assigned CIW Budget
- To ensure the tracking, action plan and delivery of Perfect Store objectives
- To ensure the timely communication of account plans to enable the in-store delivery of growth objectives by the Field team
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Accounting or a related discipline highly desirable
- Experience in a Field, Key Account, Category, Marketing or Supply Chain
- Strong financial acumen and ability to cost / scenario plan an internal and customer P&L
- Strong analytical skills and intermediate knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great influencing & negotiation skills and ability to think outside the square
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Applications Close: 20th October 2019
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney-
Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty. Ltd. (7470)