Johnson & Johnson Careers
Snr Manager GPEx – Demand Planning & S&OP
Requisition ID: 1905768345W
Demand planning is the activity of understanding and predicting customer demand. For this purpose, it combines statistical analysis of the sales history and the pipeline of commercial opportunities together with business intelligence collected from marketing, sales and product management. As the Business Process Owner - Demand Planning & S&OP, you will develop plans in terms of process, information systems, competency, organization and performance. Key is ensuring flawless execution of regional processes, drive continuous improvements to create value, increase efficiency, and support business growth through operational excellence for all Asia Pacific markets.
• Responsible for defining the regional business process model for Demand planning, S&OP, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose with the different and changing business models within J&J and drive continuous improvement including systems, related analytics and metrics. Navigate between long-term strategic activities and short-term practical support.
• Drive continuous process improvement, working with country demand teams, regional IT in the prioritization, planning and execution. Partner as well with related functions, such as finance, sales, marketing, other supply chain functions in delivering solutions around business processes, organization design and systems that are integrated and delivers end to end business objectives.
• Lead people and process capability building activities regionally; assess current state, identify capability gaps, develop training and certification programs, deploy and deliver training to the countries. This includes shaping the capability of demand process owners (or SME’s) through the Community of Practice (COP) to drive best practice sharing, operation issue solutioning, delivery of regional initiatives
• Develops a robust governance framework & audit activity to ensure consistency and compliance between process design and actual demand/in-market processes. Identify gaps in processes, systems, and capability and implement improvements.
• Works closely with the analytics team to define metrics to drive performance and process adherence, analyze performance, identify issues and opportunities, and develop recommendations. Benchmark results internally and externally and develop action plans to improve
• Builds global connection and network of BPOs & SMEs to leverage learnings & initiatives. Represent the region in global process teams, to ensure alignment of regional model to global model. Participate in development of global initiatives and support implementation throughout the region.
• Monitoring the development of demand planning & S&OP outside J&J Consumer AP. Identify new best practices and benchmarks applicable. Evaluates new processes and technologies and determines relevance to the region.
• Professional Experience: minimum 7 years work experience in Supply Chain or IT (preferably experience in demand planning & S&OP)
• Strong project management experience, process improvement, and problem-solving skills
• Strong collaborative leadership skills (strategic & tactical), able to negotiate, influence, align, and prioritize
• Strong multi-cultural communication, presentation, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
• Strong management experience, coaching and developing individuals, leading teams
• Results-orientated, creative, practical, analytical, attention to detail, self-motivated, and a team-player
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in business (Supply Chain) or technical discipline (IT)
• Other Experience: Lean, Six Sigma, SAP ERP systems, reporting, analytics, MS Office tools
• Familiarity with Asian languages preferred
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)