Johnson & Johnson Careers
Return to Work Senior Associate Scientist - Re-Ignite
Requisition ID: 1905768056W
Return to Work Program
Senior Associate Scientist (Re-Ignite)
Department: Discovery, Product Development and Supply and Manufacturing Sciences (DPDS) – BioTherapeutics Analytical Development (BioTD-AD)
Did you take a break from the professional world to pursue other priorities? Do you want to develop technologies and create solutions that significantly improve patients' lives? If you are an experienced, high-caliber STEM Professional eager to return to work after a break of two or more years, this Re-Ignite Career Program is for you.
This six (6) month paid returnship as part of our Return to Work Program will refresh your technical skills while you work with a market leader in healthcare. In addition to key job responsibilities, we provide technical training, professional development, and peer mentoring with full access to the scientific community at Janssen Sciences Ireland with the possibility of becoming a full-time employee after completion of the program with the most dynamic health care organization in the world, Johnson & Johnson.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible for ownership of compendial methods in maintaining applicable regional compliance.
- Lead/deliver the clinical product lifecycle management from Phase I-III with regards to product presentation/formulation changes.
- Support the clinical to commercial product transition in relation to method/instrumentation performance and laboratory investigations, as applicable.
- Participation in Product Subteams to understand the product mode of action/manufacture and contribute input with regards to test panel specification design and analytical performance.
- Advance and shape the technical analytical capabilities in-line with industry standards. Provide scientific and business case justifications for new equipment purchases.
- Author the Product Regulatory Section Submissions/Responses to support IND/BLA Filings, as required.
- Expand compendial scientific rigor by attending external forums/presenting at conferences and dissipating knowledge internally.
- Masters (or equivalent) with > 6 years’ experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience on pH, Color, Turbidity, Osmolality, Turbidity, Moisture, Extractable Volume and Visible Appearance methods is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong project management attributes and results driven.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic matrix environment.
Janssen R&D Ireland (7566)