Johnson & Johnson Careers
Disease Awareness Manager Finland - Janssen
Requisition ID: 1905768050W
About the Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
At Actelion, the 6th Therapeutic Area within the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working with a vision to create normal life for people with cardiopulmonary disease. We strive to get patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) diagnosed as early as possible and treated optimally to ensure the best possible life for patients with a devastating disease. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Over the past decades, we have impacted the lives of many PAH patients & their families by delivering products & services that treat, support and engage patients to pursue lives that matter to them. Going forward we expect to be able to broaden our impact on patients with cardiopulmonary diseases and their families by decreasing the time to diagnosis and launching new products and new indications within the disease area.
Disease Awareness Manager Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Finland
We are now searching for our future star in the area of Pulmonary Hypertension to help shape and grow the PH market in Finland.
In your role as Disease Awareness Manager Finland, you will own and lead our demand generation strategy to increase referrals via the implementation of scientific education programs and customer groups interaction to meet our revenue objectives. The position reports to the Field Sales Manager Finland at Actelion/Janssen.
Driven by your talent, you will achieve specific objectives, both quantitative and qualitative, for referral activity linked to named and priorized accounts. You will strongly contribute to individual plans and selling strategies for key account customers and to key account plans leveraging on a strong collaboration with the Local Value-functional Team (LVT) incl. Marketing, Public Affairs and Health Economics & Market Access (HEMAR).
As trusted scientific partner, you will hold lectures and conduct scientific education programs to physicians, nurses or patient groups. In your role, you will fulfil customer request for information and/or expertise by coordinating the appropriate resources with the Local Value Team. The role includes the development and implementation of appropriate coverage and frequency strategy for customers across the designated territory, working with the key account team.
The Disease Awareness Manager PH Finland is field based, preferably in the Helsinki area. The role requires daily customer facing and frequent travelling to other parts of the country, with occasional overnight stays.
Objectives of the Position
- Create and implemente impactful programs to increase referrals through e.g. improved patient pathways, capacity enhancement.
- Responsible to maintain and build long-term partnerships in PH customer groups incl. national KOLs.
- Act as trusted scientifical partner at the customer interface, in constant dialogue to create value for patients, customers and Janssen.
- Analyze territory sales data and customer insights to develop account plans that are in line with the Country Business Strategy.
- Plan sales activities considering segmentation and targeting criteria using the available sales data and CRM i.e. IConnect/Veeva to allow for the greatest impact on sales.
- Orchestrate and collaborate with a dynamic cross functional team to find innovative solutions around the stakeholders.
- Partner closely with the Field Sales Manager Finland to allocate resources e.g. budgets/time across designated stakeholders, considering segmentation and targeting criteria.
- Embrace continuous learning to improve selling skills and medical/scientifically knowledge.
- Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements.
To succeed in this role, you will have to be an ambitious result driven person with a strong commercial accumen. You are strong team player to actively drive collaboration and work cross-functionally. Furthermore, you have a passion for interaction with people to deliver positive experience for our customers, patients. You have excellent presentation and communication skills and comfortable to present in front of large groups incl. national KOLs. You have experience in use of key account planning as a basis for making both strategic recommendations and delivering tactical level action plans.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required). Preferred in medical-, pharmaceutical-, business- or relevant.
- A valid European driving license (required).
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English language (required).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- Certified in LIF or minimum bachelor’s degree with the license to sell pharmaceutical products, e.g. pharmacist, biomedicine, nurse, dentist, medical doctor etc. (preferred).
- Experience in the area Rare diseases (preferred)
- Experience and existing networks in the field of Cardiology, Pulmonology or Reumathology (preferred).
- A minimum of 3 years pharmaceutical industry experience within a sales and medical environement (preferred).
- Home location is situated in the Helsinki area (preferred).
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)