Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Auditor
Requisition ID: 1905768048W
Role: Senior Financial Auditor
Location: Maidenhead, UK
The Johnson & Johnson Corporate Internal Audit (CIA) department is recruiting for a Senior Financial Auditor, in Maidenhead, United Kingdom, relocating to Pinewood in mid-2020.
We believe everything we do is to provide guidance and insights, so that together we achieve with confidence. The Corporate Internal Audit department provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services. We assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls is in place, in compliance with government and industry regulations.
The Senior Financial Auditor will perform audit reviews, as well as continuous testing and monitoring for the Johnson & Johnson Consumer companies in EMEA. You will execute audit work at the Maidenhead/ Pinewood base. In addition, you may perform audits of other Johnson & Johnson business sectors. Some travel may be required.
- Execution of the annual audit plan by leading and/or participating in various reviews (including Continuous Control, Internal Control, Pre-implementation and other types of audits) at J&J affiliates.
- Completing testing procedures, documenting assigned audit cycles and completing walkthroughs of critical areas to identify potential control weaknesses and efficiency opportunities.
- Interacting with management in CIA and at the affiliates, demonstrating written and verbal communication skills necessary to convey complex or routine audit findings and recommendations.
- Assisting or acting as the Team Coordinator (lead) on audits, liaising with affiliate management through all phases of the audit, identifying recommendations from the review and preparing audit reports.
- As required, supervising, motivating, training and mentoring audit staff during the reviews.
- Performing audit planning and scoping by considering various risks, audit objectives and time parameters.
- Cultivating a high-performing team by facilitating a culture of accountability and open communication.
- Participating and/or leading projects and ancillary teams established to achieve department goals, including delivering training and presentations to auditors and affiliates.
- Innovating, challenging the status quo, identifying new opportunities and business risks.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of current year and future audit strategies to support ongoing CIA transformation efforts.
- Partnering with IT and other subgroups within the department to ensure successful and harmonised implementation of strategies and processes across the organisation.
- You have a minimum of a BA/BS degree or relevant qualification in Accounting, Finance or other Business discipline (required).
- You have professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing.
- You have strong communication, interpersonal, time management and analytical skills, demonstrating intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism.
- You work well in a dynamic environment and are able to work both independently and in a collaborative group setting.
- You have the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organisation, effectively tackle leadership roles and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You have knowledge of all common office applications (Excel, PowerPoint), along with aptitude to master Internal Audit specific applications.
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA, CMA, CISA or other relevant professional qualification. Part-qualified will also be considered.
- Sarbanes Oxley/ Compliance/ Audit experience.
- Fluency in multiple languages.
Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 20% is required.
This position will be located in Maidenhead, United Kingdom, until mid-2020 then will relocate to Pinewood on a permanent basis.
For international candidates, relocation would be on a self-funded basis.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)