Johnson & Johnson Careers
Key Account Manager Pulmonary Hypertension, Stockholm/North - Janssen
Requisition ID: 1905768047W
About the Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
At Actelion, the 6th Therapeutic Area within the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working with a vision to create normal life for people with cardiopulmonary disease. We strive to get patients with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) diagnosed as early as possible and treated optimally to ensure the best possible life for patients with a devastating disease. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Over the past decades, we have impacted the lives of many PAH patients & their families by delivering products & services that treat, support and engage patients to pursue lives that matter to them. Going forward we expect to be able to broaden our impact on patients with cardiopulmonary diseases and their families by decreasing the time to diagnosis and launching new products and new indications within the disease area.
We are now searching for the future star in Pulmonary Hypertension to deliver sales growth in our key territory in Sweden. To succeed in this role, you will have to be an ambitious result driven person with a strong commercial accumen. The KAM will manage, own and drive sales growth of our Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) business in the territory: Stockholm/North Sweden.
The position reports to the Country Lead Sweden & Finland Actelion and requires leveraging on a strong collaboration with the Local Cross-functional Team incl. Marketing, Medical Advisors, Public Affairs and Health Economics & Market Access (HEMAR).
The KAM is field based, preferably in the Stockholm area, and requires the ability to persuade key customer groups and stakeholders, i.e. national KOLs throughout the entire selling process, while identifying insights that will help to shape and grow the market. The role requires daily customer facing and frequent travelling (occasional overnights) within the Stockholm area and to other parts of the country in Norrland.
Objectives of the Position
- Achieve sales targets in the allocated sales territory.
- Responsible to maintain and build partnerships in PH customer groups.
- Act as product specialist at the customer interface, in constant dialogue to create value for patients, customers and Janssen.
- Analyze territory sales data and customer insights to develop account plans that are in line with the Country Business Strategy.
- Plan sales activities considering segmentation and targeting criteria
using the available sales data and CRM i.e. IConnect/Veeva to allow for the greatest impact on sales.
- Orchestrate and collaborate with a dynamic cross functional team to find innovative solutions around the stakeholders.
- Partner closely with the Country Lead Sweden & Finland to allocate resources e.g. budgets/time across designated stakeholders, considering segmentation and targeting criteria.
- Embrace continuous learning to improve selling skills and medical knowledge.
- Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements.
We are now searching for the future star in Pulmonary Hypertension to deliver sales growth in our key territory in Sweden. To succeed in this role, you will have to be an ambitious result driven person with a strong commercial accumen. You have a proven track record in field sales execution and documented record of reaching streched goals. A key part of being sucessful in this role is to have the ablity to build trust with external stakeholders incl. national KoLs. Furthermore, the role requires to be a good communicator, a strong team player and work cross-functionally and have a passion for interaction with people to deliver positive experience for our customers and patients.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required).
- A valid European driving license (required).
- Fluent spoken and written Swedish and English language (required).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- Certified in LIF or minimum bachelor’s degree with the license to sell pharmaceutical products, e.g. pharmacist, biomedicine, nurse, dentist, medical doctor etc. (required).
- Experience in the area Rare diseases (preferred)
- Experience and existing networks in the field of Cardiology, Pulmonology or Reumathology (preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience in life sciences/healthcare industry or clinical experience (preferred).
- Home location is situated in the Stockholm area (preferred).
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)