Johnson & Johnson Careers
Value & Access Manager
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905768030W
Value & Access Manager
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
Our companies of MD & D (Medical Devices & Diagnostics) provides treatment technologies in the areas of orthopedics, spine, sports medicine and neurology, sutures and tissue repair, biopharmaceutical, minimally invasive surgery, cardiovascular disease and diabetes care.
Searching the best talent for: Value & Access Manager
- Manages the implementation of health economics, market access and reimbursement plans and strategies for prioritized products in Chile.
- Provides macroeconomic, health economics, epidemiologic, access and reimbursement insights, inputs and market analysis outputs as appropriate for new business development opportunities.
- Designs, develop and sources economic and marketing instruments that can be easily adapted for coordinated delivery to internal and external clients and key decision makers.
- Designs, deploy and communicate clinical and economic value propositions for key products / technologies based on evidence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates health economics guidance and input given to clinical, commercial, access and regulatory teams to ensure reimbursement strategies increase probability of funding or HTA acceptance at time of regulatory approval.
- Supports health economics business case and instruments to support access, reimbursement and marketing of new and existing products.
- Implements daily tactical reimbursement activities to drive and realize company goals.
- Innovates in market access, reimbursement and healthcare economics through identifying significant global, regional and local unmet needs and opportunities.
- Implements global health economic and outcomes research tactics that develop substantiate and communicate the value of new products, licensing opportunities, and leading marketed products through collaboration with regional and global HE&MA teams.
- Assess reimbursement environment and market access barriers for new products and procedures.
- Lead Evidence Generation Strategy and Real World Evidence initiatives.
- Train internal and external stakeholders (non-clinical) in product- or technology-specific value propositions, HE/market access concepts and methodology.
- Work on Value Based care initiatives and build Outcomes Based Agreements
Education level: University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent; Master’s degree in Health Economics, Economics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Public Institution’s Management or MBA/MPH highly desirable.
Years of experience: Generally requires 3 – 5 years’ experience in related positions, Health economics and access. Industries: pharmaceutical, research in universities or medical devices.
Additional required capabilities:
- Oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (oral and written).
- Evidence search and revision abilities
- Knowledge of different Health Care Systems
-Evidence Gap analysis capabilities
Additional desirable capabilities:
- Knowledge of Value-Based-Healthcare (VBHC) concepts
- Knowledge of economic evaluation of healthcare modelling
- Customer focus
- Complexity and change
- Organizational and people development
- Planning & organizing
- Information monitoring
- Advanced analytics
With internal and external stakeholders. Creating meaningful relationship to develop project and initiatives
External environment, and influence the health care system to increase the access of our products
Lead strategies and projects to demonstrate the clinical and economic value of our products.
Projects, value proposition and tangible products as primary result of the strategy execution
Primary Location: Santiago - Chile
Organization: Johnson & Johnson Medical Chile
Job Function: Marketing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to be part of something great?
Don't forget to apply. We want you!
Chile-Región Metropolitana de Santiago-Santiago-
Johnson & Johnson de Chile, S.A. (7745)
Health Economics Mkt