Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905767802W
Position: Senior Finance Analyst
Location: Paranaque, Philippines
This Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for Worldwide franchise ICP calculations & system setups. AGP Governance actions in multiple manufacturing & distribution ERP and Strive systems, This Senior Analyst will play a pivotal part in reconciling the data within multiple ERPs & driving E2E resolutions. Will play a key role in RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Project.
- Development and maintenance of SOPs supporting AGP Governance standardization process.
- Key in 3-way match controls & E2E actions till resolution.
- Engage with Global Tax, Plan, Deliver & Product MGT teams to drive & anticipate the ICP E2E calculation & setup process seamlessly.
- Key in ICP Standardization & Subsidy process.
- Leverage tools ( RPA, Power BI, Microsoft Flow ) to automate base business
- Supporting YoY Tally Sheet process and ICP calculations.
- YE costing & System ERP setups.
- Key in RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Project to automate ICP setups in WW ERP systems. Mapping out the current process and partnering with the developers to future design, testing & production go live.
- Key in billing currency change into local projects.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work with teams in a virtual environment to meet the future needs of the business
- Excellent communication & business partnering skills including
- must be able to work with and influence internal customers
- proven ability to work with people at all management levels
- simplify complex written communications
- Strong team player
- Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages.
- Influencing skills - across cultural differences and ensuring all management understand the Financial priorities and constraints, ability to align business partners on tough financial calls
- Utilize knowledge of organizational drivers, dynamics, and informal networks to influence appropriate business decisions
- Delivers presentations to senior management with confidence in English; facilitate group discussions to ensure understanding and achieve the best possible outcome; provide recommendations and solutions; encourage others to speak their mind; demonstrate confidence to acknowledge when answer is unknown to a business question
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in finance or related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification desirable.
- Familiar with ERP systems, data extraction, consolidation and reconciliation, master data maintenance.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ