Johnson & Johnson Careers
Junior Sales Representative Ethicon - Sweden
Requisition ID: 1905767732W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
At Ethicon, our measure of success is the people we impact around the world—the patients who are now enjoying longer, healthier lives. From creating the first sutures to revolutionizing surgery with minimally invasive procedures to finding innovative solutions today, Ethicon* has been Shaping the future of surgery for more than 100 years.
Junior Sales Representative Ethicon Sweden
We are now searching for a Junior Sales Representative for Ethicon Sweden with focus on Stapling and Energy. You will be working closely with your Ethicon colleagues in the sales organization.
Ethicon is looking for a result-driven individual with a desire to join the Swedish sales team and develop the business going forward. The Junior Sales Representative will take part in account activities and several projects without a formal territory, to improve market share and impact successfully market development for our portfolio in Ethicon. The Junior Sales Representative will work together with Area Account Managers (AAMs) and engage with decisions makers at all levels, from nurses to leading surgeons. Flawless planning and coordination are key elements to succeed in this position, together with an ambition to learn and develop within the role.
- Planning project activities and initiatives together with the AAMs.
- Supporting with projects for product launches and sales of new and differentiated products.
- Work together with AAMs to create strong relations with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s) and decision makers (Clinical and Non-Clinical).
- Selling the Added Value of Ethicon/Global Medical Devices/J&J.
- B.Sc. degree level is required. Preferably in life science or business.
- Excellent computer and written/verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English is required.
- Based in Stockholm or neighboring area is required.
- A European Driver license is required.
- Frequent travel in Sweden is required.
We are looking for a person who has a strong interest for the healthcare industry in medical device. You are goal oriented, self-motivated and structured, with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. Balancing individual work with a winning attitude combined with being a true team player is crucial.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)