Johnson & Johnson Careers
Finance Analyst Plan S&OP
Requisition ID: 1905767442W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
You will be joining a multi-cultural team that offers phenomenal insight into Depuy Synthes business operations as you partner closely with key stakeholders across the organization. We are looking for an open-minded individual who aims to make a difference every day. Could this be you?
This position is responsible for the Financial integrity of the Depuy Synthes BU under their control (with the support of SFA). You have full ownership of FP&A including but not limited to, AGP, PII, Inventory Reserves. Ad-hoc requests are also a dynamic part of a day in the life in this position.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- AGP FP&A including GMED relationship and recharge management
- PII FP&A and alignment to AGP actual to forecast movements
- Hedging for GMED and non GMED revenue streams
- Support the Business Unit Plan Organisation on CIPs, HC and Costs — Provide Inventory reporting to WW Inventory Finance Manager
- Maintain SOPs for area and adhere to all compliance requirements
- Investigate Systems vs as reported GP differences
- University / Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- 1-2 years Finance / Accounting / Controlling experience
- Internal customer perception and business partner attitude
- The ability to influence without authority
- Fluency in English, German would be advantageous
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Synthes GmbH (7111)