Johnson & Johnson Careers
Execution Systems Staff Engineer
Requisition ID: 1905767264W
- Project leadership of ES projects, including obtaining agreement on project definitions and priorities and ensuring that resources, capabilities and processes are in place.
- Acts as project leader/core team members by tracking cost, quality and schedule ensuring an effective management of project execution.
- Ensures programs stay on plan by resolving resource conflicts and removing obstacles, which may involve negotiations at a senior level within the business and Execution Systems COE.
- Establishes effective working relationships with Quality, IT, Lab Systems, Procurement, PDMS departments and others as well as develops new partnerships to optimize processes.
- Ensures sound technical engineering concepts are applied in all tasks.
- Develop a mechanism to proactively assess business needs and to identify points of leverage across functional groups in the Platform.
The position is responsible for the following site specific tasks:
• Maintain the site OSISoft PI system for Xian by partner with internal & external teams
• Build the solution for site process equipment, alarm, environmental and utility visualization in PI system
• Design, deploy and validate the interfaces between PI and data sourcing systems.
• Support business function department to visualize and analyze the real-time and historical data in different format.
• Conduct local ES system data performance monitoring
• Ensure site compliance and adherence with global/ platform standards
• Feedback site needs and priorities to Global enterprise through Platform governance
• Write and execute validation protocol – CSV
• 24/7 system support (local execution, with option to elevate to Global platform level)
• Execute against global SOPs (including back up, disaster recovery, user administration etc.) and manage site specific work instructions
• Participate in compliance inspections for topics related to ES systems
• Implement & maintain network configuration (in partnership with IT)
• Providing (User) training to end users and system admins
• Provide user defined reports and facilitate ad-hoc queries
The site and platform position share the following tasks:
• Conduct Integration testing (IQ) and Functional testing (OQ)
• Manage and execute ES related projects
• Create and maintain lifecycle documentation management for applications
• Create Functional Specification and Design Specification
• Conduct module testing, Functional Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT)
• Support and participate in investigations (Events/CAPA's) for deviations related to ES systems
• Capable of working in a matrix organization for engineers at platform or enterprise level.
• Collaboration and partnership with the various internal and external partners like Quality, IT, Lab Systems, Technical Operations, PDMS, Production and others as well as collaboration with General Managers
- A technical education / degree in industrial automation, information technology or relevant engineering discipline is required.
- Experience in GMP or GLP regulated environment and a related position is required:
- For the enterprise level a required minimum of 10-12 years experience
- •Experience delivering innovative technical and engineering solutions in multiple manufacturing environments is required.
- Knowledge of Process Excellence tools (Lean, Six Sigma) preferred. Green or Black Belt Certification in Lean or Six Sigma is preferred.
- Knowledge of technology development and validation, including design of experiments and statistical analysis, is preferred.
- Execution systems engineers on platform and enterprise level require the following additional capabilities:
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Fluent language skills both in Chinese and English
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)